Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fan creation: Chloria, the Mad Botanist

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2267201

Champion idea I have. Two things to note. I know the ult is a lot like Varus's. It's really good I like it :>

Second note, I feel as though Bramble Bulwark's base damage might be too high.

Any suggestions feel free to let me know! I really love this champions concept

So the passive is exactly the same as Darius.
    The Q is the same concept that Shyvana and Sejani have except only does damage.
    The W is creative if Im understanding it right.
    E is a scaling version of annie's shield that's up forever.
    and the R is varus's like you said.

This isn't very creative you just stole stuff from other champs and mashed them together.

before i read the post, i though to myself "damn riot is getting as lazy as bliz".
    i could sum up my first impressions in a single word : boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    So the passive is exactly the same as Darius.
    The Q is the same concept that Shyvana and Sejani have except only does damage.
    The W is creative if Im understanding it right.
    E is a scaling version of annie's shield that's up forever.
    and the R is varus's like you said.

This isn't very creative you just stole stuff from other champs and mashed them together.
    Oh. I didn't know Darius's passive gave line of sight. I could have sworn it gave him movement speed....

Q is different in spell effect. It doesn't matter if the concept is the same. There are multiple characters that have the same skills each other. Sivir shield/Noct shield. Mundo burning agony/Sejuani/Shyvana etc. Anivia's ice wall/trundle pillar etc. Each one does something different. What I might even add to the area is rather than it just be flat damage, it a poison dot like Signed, except it isn't trail, only around her.

E is passive. Annie's shield is not passive, does not give the armor and magic resist bonus that scales. It's also different because of the fact that scales, and it is NOT something you need to press. Regardless of the fact that she runs on a charge system, and her shield gives her a charge. Bramble Bulwark also does not apply a thorn to the target. Something I was going to do but avoided for this very reason. If anything, Brambles is more like Defensive Ball Curl for Rammus, except the damage scales on AP instead of armor. Again, something I avoided.

R I already was pretty much varus's ult. As I said. I like the idea. I could probably come up with a neater idea for her ult, but I can't think of anything that would work well.

That wasn't really constructive, but you did at least give me a new idea for her E. Hahaha.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    before i read the post, i though to myself "damn riot is getting as lazy as bliz".
    i could sum up my first impressions in a single word : boring.
    You most likely didn't even read it.

So much for constructive advice. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by ElfinHilon10 View Post
    Oh. I didn't know Darius's passive gave line of sight. I could have sworn it gave him movement speed....

Q is different in spell effect. It doesn't matter if the concept is the same. There are multiple characters that have the same skills each other. Sivir shield/Noct shield. Mundo burning agony/Sejuani/Shyvana etc. Anivia's ice wall/trundle pillar etc. Each one does something different. What I might even add to the area is rather than it just be flat damage, it a poison dot like Signed, except it isn't trail, only around her.

E is passive. Annie's shield is not passive, does not give the armor and magic resist bonus that scales. It's also different because of the fact that scales, and it is NOT something you need to press. Regardless of the fact that she runs on a charge system, and her shield gives her a charge. Bramble Bulwark also does not apply a thorn to the target. Something I was going to do but avoided for this very reason. If anything, Brambles is more like Defensive Ball Curl for Rammus, except the damage scales on AP instead of armor. Again, something I avoided.

R I already was pretty much varus's ult. As I said. I like the idea. I could probably come up with a neater idea for her ult, but I can't think of anything that would work well.

That wasn't really constructive, but you did at least give me a new idea for her E. Hahaha.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 08:56 PM ----------

You most likely didn't even read it.

So much for constructive advice. Damn.
    If I gave you a new E it was pretty damn constructive.

If I gave you a new E it was pretty damn constructive.
    It wasn't really... new.. It just gave me something I could do with the existing one. Basically it poisons (puts a dot on them) where before it was just damage. Think Singed trail except it's not a trail.. its just right around her.

Also just because Im a dick
    Annie: Molten Shield: (Active): Places a shield around Annie for 8 seconds that increases her armor and magic resistance. Additionally, enemies will be dealt magic damage whenever they use auto-attacks on her while the shield is active. (Armor and MR 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60) (Damage 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 (+0.2 per ability power)
    Cost: 20 mana
    Cooldown: 16 seconds

Rammus: Defensive Ball Curl: (Active): Rammus enters a defensive stance for 6 seconds, vastly increasing his armor and magic resistance and returning magic damage for each autoattack that enemies use on him. (Armor and MR 40/60/80/100/120) (Damage 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 (+10% of total armor)
    Cost: 50 mana.
    Cooldown: 14 seconds.

You say that the ability is more like defensive ball curl when it is a total copy of annie's shield besides the fact that it lasts forever and scales.

Also just because Im a dick
    Annie: Molten Shield: (Active): Places a shield around Annie for 8 seconds that increases her armor and magic resistance. Additionally, enemies will be dealt magic damage whenever they use auto-attacks on her while the shield is active. (Armor and MR 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60) (Damage 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 (+0.2 per ability power)
    Cost: 20 mana
    Cooldown: 16 seconds

Rammus: Defensive Ball Curl: (Active): Rammus enters a defensive stance for 6 seconds, vastly increasing his armor and magic resistance and returning magic damage for each autoattack that enemies use on him. (Armor and MR 40/60/80/100/120) (Damage 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 (+10% of total armor)
    Cost: 50 mana.
    Cooldown: 14 seconds.

You say that the ability is more like defensive ball curl when it is a total copy of annie's shield besides the fact that it lasts forever and scales.
    Meh. Whatever. It's still awesome. Chloria would wreck shit up on the fields of justice yo!

Also her name sounds like cholera which is a disease and not a good name for a champion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholera

Also her name sounds like cholera which is a disease and not a good name for a champion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholera
    And Chlorine !
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    think they were aiming for a Chlorophyll reference.

Chlorophyll? More like boreophyll!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really everyone... I don't see any of you coming up with anything. This person has taken their time to come up with a champion and I think he or she at least deserves some respect and constructive feedback. Lets go back to what our first grade teacher told us. If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, don't say anything at all...
    Last edited by _Fire_; 2012-06-23 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Fire_ View Post
    Really everyone... I don't see any of you coming up with anything. This person has taken their time to come up with a champion and I think he or she at least deserves some respect and constructive feedback. Lets go back to what our first grade teacher told us. If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, don't say anything at all...
    Thank you. This means a lot to me. I know it isn't the move creative of spells, but I like the lore behind the character and I finally like how her spells actually coincide with her lore; the thorns in her back oozing, and the poison coming out of her skin.

I have another champion I thought of as well, that is posted in this Forum. The champion name is Hilon and I made him on a thread here in the LoL section of the forums. If you wanna take a look you can PM me and I'll send you the link.

Since you guys seem to think I'm an asshole and not posting anything constructive Ill change that.

1. You made her a generic AD bruiser solo top champ but when I read the abilities the AD ratios don't seem to make sense besides the Thorn Chakrams. My personal opinion would be to redo the abilities with an AP bruiser in mind (like Rumble).
    2. If you really want to change the ult I'd recommend something like a gragas ult kinda thing where she throws a vile of some chemical that causes plants to emerge from the ground and root everyone hit. (Think if amumu and gragas ults had a retarded child.)
    3. Assuming you change her to an AP bruiser I'd recommend redoing the damage and the CD on thorn chakram and make it a more spammable ability.

Deleted
    Teemo approves!

Since you guys seem to think I'm an asshole and not posting anything constructive Ill change that.

1. You made her a generic AD bruiser solo top champ but when I read the abilities the AD ratios don't seem to make sense besides the Thorn Chakrams. My personal opinion would be to redo the abilities with an AP bruiser in mind (like Rumble).
    2. If you really want to change the ult I'd recommend something like a gragas ult kinda thing where she throws a vile of some chemical that causes plants to emerge from the ground and root everyone hit. (Think if amumu and gragas ults had a retarded child.)
    3. Assuming you change her to an AP bruiser I'd recommend redoing the damage and the CD on thorn chakram and make it a more spammable ability.
    None of the ratios, cooldowns, mana costs, damage amounts or ranges are set in stone. Chloria is really supposed to be building a bit like an Udyr.

For AD ratios, how do they not make sense? She isn't supposed to be high damage. In fact, I think her Q has too high of a scale.

That ult is a really good idea. I would tweak though, so that she grows thorny vines out of the ground, rooting the targets and causing them to take bleed damage on top of a flat amount of damage. Or something to that effect lulz.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zekner View Post
    Teemo approves!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by ElfinHilon10 View Post
    None of the ratios, cooldowns, mana costs, damage amounts or ranges are set in stone. Chloria is really supposed to be building a bit like an Udyr.

For AD ratios, how do they not make sense? She isn't supposed to be high damage. In fact, I think her Q has too high of a scale.

That ult is a really good idea. I would tweak though, so that she grows thorny vines out of the ground, rooting the targets and causing them to take bleed damage on top of a flat amount of damage. Or something to that effect lulz.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 04:39 PM ----------

Thanks man!
    I meant that it doesnt make sense more along the lines of It seems wierd for a poison cloud to grow stronger because you bought a big sword compared to a magic wand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would make more sense as an AP, aside from that the ideas seem rather good. I'd suggest having the ult be more of a trap rather than skill shot. Have it like a time delay mumu ult where you place a seed and it pops several seconds later. Also maybe rework the passive to stack on autoattack and skill hits that root the target at 5 stacks, have it interact with the ult so that each stack increases time cc'd by say .1-.2 secs per stack.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2012-06-25 at 12:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Would make more sense as an AP, aside from that the ideas seem rather good. I'd suggest having the ult be more of a trap rather than skill shot. Have it like a time delay mumu ult where you place a seed and it pops several seconds later. Also maybe rework the passive to stack on autoattack and skill hits that root the target at 5 stacks, have it interact with the ult so that each stack increases time cc'd by say .1-.2 secs per stack.
    I like this idea too. Not bad.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 06:24 PM ----------

I meant that it doesnt make sense more along the lines of It seems wierd for a poison cloud to grow stronger because you bought a big sword compared to a magic wand.
    I guess? But then again, these weapons are more or less magical, as are the champions.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, what about Yi's alpha strike, or Tristanas rocketjump. It doesn't make much sense for them to scaled over AP as well. Volibears roar is AP based, Kog'Maw's ball of gunk attack is AP based, while Shyvana's fire aura thing is AD based. I understand what you are saying, but I think it's rather irrelevant in a game like this XD

EDIT2: Edit again, I mean for christ's sake Blitz's Rocket Grab is based of AP. That is something with a physical hand grabbing you haha.
    Last edited by ElfinHilon10; 2012-06-25 at 01:35 AM.