Poll: Favorite Female Raid Boss?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I always liked the onyxia encounter. It really gave you kind of a sense of awe first going in there and seeing her rise up from her slumber and come to life attacking you and your raid. And everything in the encounter just made sense you know, it felt very organic. She had whelp babies that attacked you, she would fear you with her frightening roar, she'd breath fire all over you, etc.

Most raid bosses are self-defeating. They'll have some ridiculously overpowered move that will 1-shot you or close to 1-shot you, but then ALWAYS provide a means to avoid it themselves like the ice blocks + AOE you can LOS behind the ice blocks on sindragosa and saphiron, etc. I always thought that was so stupid and just bad design to have a boss so idiotic it self defeats like that, and so many of them do it... Killed by their own mechanics. Just feels so unimmersive and ridiculous I can't enjoy it.

Onyxia however was a good fight.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Queen. The fight was annoying (I was a tank . . . tanks didn't do much IIRC) but I loved her model.
    Putin khuliyo

I did not vote as my favorite was not included : Grand Widow Faerlina

sindy cuz i love her voice.. and lady deathwhisper cuz she never shuts up haha.. but from a pure fun pov on mage aly is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia. Because she gives epic head.

Yeah, I know I'm dirty.

Seriously though, it's an unforgettable fight that I never grow tired of. Especially people failing on Deep Breath...
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

I voted for Lady Vashj, love that fight

Freya simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Deathwhisper. Hell, I would turn my sound on for that fight for the RP during it. Actually the first wing is still one of my favorite places, the lore and music are just so amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mother Shahraz for the dialogue.

So, business... or pleasure?
    You play, you pay.
    I'm not impressed.
    Enjoying yourselves?
    You seem a little tense.
    Don't be shy.
    I'm all yours.
    Easy come, easy go.
    So much for a happy ending.
    Stop toying with my emotions!
    I wasn't finished.

And when you're done with her, you kill her and take her money. It's just like GTA.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2012-06-30 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Sinestra by far. I love her voiceacting.

Deleted
    Mother Shahraz. The voice acting and quotes are the best there. Although Sinestra voice acting was awesome too, especially if you take into account the same actress voiced Sindragosa.

Lani Minella did Sindragosa. She also did Harold Volajz and one of the Bronzebeards in Wrath. She's also Adria the Witch in Diablo as well as the voice of Nancy Drew! She's pretty amazing actually...

Lady Deathwhisper was someone else. As far as I know Lani didn't do any voices in Cataclysm, although Sinestra does sound similar.