Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    ENFJ
    Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(12%) Judging(22%)
    You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
    You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
    You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Cant find ENFJ on the list

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Damn straight!! Maybe by the time GW2 comes out there will be 5 of us and we can have our own group!! Because atm it seems like none of us are the same... we got an eng... a ranger (me)....and a guardian lol
    GW2 guild acronyms can have four letters, too. Looks like I should try to form an INTP guild before somebody else does.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    GW2 guild acronyms can have four letters, too. Looks like I should try to form an INTP guild before somebody else does.
    i'll have the ENFP guild of all 8 members!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Life events can have dramatic effects on who you are. I know if I went back in time, I'd beat up my younger self.
    So true. Go back about three years, and I was a very different toaster than who I am now. All full of sadness and depression. Then one day - literally overnight - I just left that part of me behind entirely. I'm still not sure how it happened. I wouldn't recognize my old self nowadays.

Deleted
    ok i think i made up my mind. got my class now!

INFP that goes Human Mesmer

Deleted
    i'll have the ENFP guild of all 8 members!!
    Make that 9! ENFP here too ^^ - The Nine Divines!

(EDIT) Right...... ENFP - Guardian as main and Warrior and Necromancer alts.
    Last edited by mmoca41f9fd4de; 2012-06-27 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    ISFJ - necromancer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcrest View Post
    Make that 9! ENFP here too ^^ - The Nine Divines!

(EDIT) Right...... ENFP - Guardian as main and Warrior and Necromancer alts.
    Lol actually that brings us up to 4, I was saying by the time GW2 is out we will have 8 xD
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

ISTJ
    I intend on being a warrior.

Deleted
    Lol actually that brings us up to 4, I was saying by the time GW2 is out we will have 8 xD
    Ohh, we sure are a rare bunch regardless ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcrest View Post
    Ohh, we sure are a rare bunch regardless ^_^
    Among gamers, yes. Among sports fanatics, however....
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Introvert(89%) Sensing(38%) Feeling(75%) Perceiving(11)%

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
    You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
    You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

I'm torn between Warrior, Thief, and Ranger. Maybe Elementalist.

I'm not sure how correct this is, the ISFP profile description is off in a lot of areas.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2012-06-27 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    àren't you ESFP not ENFP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    àren't you ESFP not ENFP?
    First test said i was ESFP, however i did the second test (as well as a few others psych major friend of a friend showed me which all said ENFP), so i'm going to say it's safe to say that the second test is more accurate, and i'm an ENFP.

That and the ENFP fits me better then ESFP, granted they both fit really well...

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 07:17 PM ----------

Among gamers, yes. Among sports fanatics, however....
    I wouldn't say Sports Fanatics... i think what you're going for is, "More social people" lol. I know PLENTY of sports fanatics that are still pretty introverted...

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say Sports Fanatics... i think what you're going for is, "More social people" lol. I know PLENTY of sports fanatics that are still pretty introverted...
    Fair enough, but when I say fanatics I'm talking "shows up to the game with a painted body as part of the team's name" or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough, but when I say fanatics I'm talking "shows up to the game with a painted body as part of the team's name" or something.

ooooooooh those guys lol, yeah i'd be pretty damn sure they're extroverts xD... tbh i would totally do that if/when i go to a game for my school lol

ENFJ

And I typically fall into playing a warrior... always wished I had huntering skills because I love animals but typically a sword (and shield sometimes ~_^) spells success for me. Not many of my "personality type" thus far... very interesting results!

Thank you for tabulating!

ENTP -

Female Human Mesmer
    Male Asura Guardian

Still undecided on which one, but that goes along well with my personality. :P

sry i have not been participating in the thread/updating the OP for the last couple of days, have not been feeling my best lately OP should be updated now though