Deleted
    Im looking for the most recent RCT / themepark / aquapark simulation game.
    I seriously am having a very hard time googling this..

Quote Originally Posted by Krushi View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a new dungeon oriented (MMO)RPG. I played WoW for years but stoped playing it mid-mop. Now I tried WoD and I don't like it ^^.

I tried Wildstar and ESO.
    Playstile in Wildstar is fun, but adventures/shiphands are boring and no one is playing dungeons :|
    ESO has nice quests but is boring to play and dungeons are too easy.

Basically I'm looking for a RPG where I can log in and play some dungeons, which should be challanging and fun.

Does maybe Neverwinter Online fit my requirements?
    Yes, it does. The dungeons start off easy but get harder toward end game.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I have been a fan of Age of Conan for the longest time. I absolutely love the game, however, Funcom makes it increasingly difficult to continue playing.

I am looking for a replacement. I am interested in lower fantasy type of games where everyone is mostly human. There can still be magic and such of course, but it kind of kills it for me when little cat people are running around.

I'm also looking for something that has an intense comabt system like Age of Conan. One that isn't simply clicking macros and watching. I also greatly prefer there to be a great number of combos and skills unlike many of the MMOs out today that for some reason are hopping on the 5-skill bandwagon and dumbing down the game.

The next requirement goes a bit along with the low fantasy. The graphics need to be as realistic as possible. I'm really not a fan of the asian, cartoony or super high fantasy type of graphics. It really kills the immersion for me and makes it hard for me to stick around.

I honestly don't know why the low fantasy and graphics are a must for me. As a pvper, I should be content with the combat. But I'm really looking for something that combines both unique and robust combat that takes years to master and a setting that I can become immersed in. From what I've seen out now and on the horizon, I don't see anything that has these requirements. Most of the games coming out and that were recently released are much higher fantasy/cartoon graphics and a really simple combat system. Is there any hope for me? Has anyone seen anything that fits these requirements?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix906 View Post
    I have been a fan of Age of Conan for the longest time. I absolutely love the game, however, Funcom makes it increasingly difficult to continue playing.

I am looking for a replacement. I am interested in lower fantasy type of games where everyone is mostly human. There can still be magic and such of course, but it kind of kills it for me when little cat people are running around.

I'm also looking for something that has an intense comabt system like Age of Conan. One that isn't simply clicking macros and watching. I also greatly prefer there to be a great number of combos and skills unlike many of the MMOs out today that for some reason are hopping on the 5-skill bandwagon and dumbing down the game.

The next requirement goes a bit along with the low fantasy. The graphics need to be as realistic as possible. I'm really not a fan of the asian, cartoony or super high fantasy type of graphics. It really kills the immersion for me and makes it hard for me to stick around.

I honestly don't know why the low fantasy and graphics are a must for me. As a pvper, I should be content with the combat. But I'm really looking for something that combines both unique and robust combat that takes years to master and a setting that I can become immersed in. From what I've seen out now and on the horizon, I don't see anything that has these requirements. Most of the games coming out and that were recently released are much higher fantasy/cartoon graphics and a really simple combat system. Is there any hope for me? Has anyone seen anything that fits these requirements?

Thanks in advance.
    Dark Souls. It's dark fantasy with low fantasy elements (as in magic and such is not that common/attainable by mortals) and has very intriguing, philosophic lore.

Path of Exile and Diablo may also fit that niche, but is more dark fantasy and has more common high fantasy elements such as magic and such. They have simple, yet really deep combat systems though.

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    So here I am once again asking for suggestions on how to ruin my social life. I recently bought a PS4 without too much of updated knowledge of consoles games, so I would like to hear what you guys say.
    I can talk a little about the JRPGs at least. Most JRPGs are extremely linear, but if you approved of FF12 (and I agree!), I think you will find there is still hope.

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii / 3DS)
    I think the FF12 combat system was better, but Xenoblade Chronicles is a pretty awesome JRPG in all ways, and it's wide open. You will spend tons of time just exploring in it, and I truly liked the story. Definitive recommend!

Dragons Dogma
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_Dogma
    I'll just leave you the wikipedia link!

That said...
    It does sound to me like you want FF14 though.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    As a lot of people, I need an An RPG/JRPG with damn good story and likeable characters for rainy days like today & tomorrow under my vacation. I have PS4, Wii U, 3DS & a PC with a GTX 580.

What Im thinking about is Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mass Effect trilogy (never played them), Dragon Age Inqusition or Witcher 3. But Witcher 3 would probably be better with a new graphics card. I think it stands between Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening & Mass Effect trilogy or if people can give me anything else that I have missed?

I LOVE the final fantasy series so Bravely might be good but everyone are crazy about ME. In the end I'll have to play them all but what would you guys think I should start with? or anything else?

Deleted
    So, i rly like video games and i love playing them, but i can't for the love of god finish them, if a game takes too long to finish i lose interest and never end up finishing them.

so i'm looking for some good singleplayer games that aren't too long.

half-life series and Portal series had a rly good lenght

i want something that takes around 6-12 hours to finish, maybe a bit more. I'm not interested in point and click games
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-06-24 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    As a lot of people, I need an An RPG/JRPG with damn good story and likeable characters for rainy days like today & tomorrow under my vacation. I have PS4, Wii U, 3DS & a PC with a GTX 580.

What Im thinking about is Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mass Effect trilogy (never played them), Dragon Age Inqusition or Witcher 3. But Witcher 3 would probably be better with a new graphics card. I think it stands between Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening & Mass Effect trilogy or if people can give me anything else that I have missed?

I LOVE the final fantasy series so Bravely might be good but everyone are crazy about ME. In the end I'll have to play them all but what would you guys think I should start with? or anything else?
    Definitely what you suggested, save for perhaps DAI. I can add Shadowrun to that list, and maybe Starcraft (it has alot of character development)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I can talk a little about the JRPGs at least. Most JRPGs are extremely linear, but if you approved of FF12 (and I agree!), I think you will find there is still hope.

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii / 3DS)
    I think the FF12 combat system was better, but Xenoblade Chronicles is a pretty awesome JRPG in all ways, and it's wide open. You will spend tons of time just exploring in it, and I truly liked the story. Definitive recommend!

Dragons Dogma
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_Dogma
    I'll just leave you the wikipedia link!

That said...
    It does sound to me like you want FF14 though.
    Hey mate, thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I only own a PS4 and a Mac, but I just downloaded the FFXIV trial and I'm going to give it a try as soon as I get home from work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently playing through the Mass Effect Trilogy and trying to make a dent in my backlog. But I need to decide what to play afterward because I have 4 days off of work and I'm going to try my damnedest to finish off ME2 and beat ME3 by then.

So the choices are: Fallout 3 GotY with mods and Fallout New Vegas with mods OR Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix. I've beaten all 4 games before but I haven't beaten Chain of Memories in 1.5 remix (which I have no intention of doing because the card system turns me off big time) or Birth By Sleep in 2.5 remix (which I want to play.)

I haven't played through KH1 in 5 years or so. I haven't ever replayed KH2, so I haven't played it in like 9 years. I've replayed Fallout 3 and New Vegas multiple times but never with extensive mods. I also have never done the DLC for New Vegas which I own now.

Basically I am choosing between two of my favorite game series and I need to decide which to play next.

10+ Year Old Account
    while waiting for blizzards overwatch i would like to play some shooter.

im looking for good FPS (played TPP like firefall and warframe and didnt like them one bit), wether its single or multiplayer. bonus points for RPG elements. what is currently out there ? im playing new wolfenstein but i would like something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioshock and Bioshock: Infinite are great FPS games. Spec Ops: The Line is also a really good game that kinda flips the gritty action packed shooter stereotype. But it's a 3rd person shooter. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is also a stealth shooter with a lot of RPG elements as well.

for an FPS, look into the Borderlands games as well. It has some RPG elements that you are looking for in addition to being solid FPS games

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post

im looking for good FPS (played TPP like firefall and warframe and didnt like them one bit), wether its single or multiplayer. bonus points for RPG elements. what is currently out there ? im playing new wolfenstein but i would like something else.
    Borderlands and Fallout 3, with BL being more shootery with RPG elements and Fallout being more RPGey with shooter elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post

Best singleplayer shooter: Half-Life
    Best mutliplayer fps: Counter-Strike Global Offensive
    Shooters with RPG elements: Bioshock, Borderlands, Fallout, System Shock 2

So I've been playing Dungeon Fighter Online and while it's fun, my 'progress' (read: leveling) has slowed to a CRAWL at 57, and the 'dungeons' are all so short, and then there's the daily limit...

I really want to play another 2.5-D side-scrolling beat'em up. 2-D/pixel graphics are not a necessity, but I do tend to like them over their 3-D cousins.

I only have a PC (if I had a PS3, I'd be ALL up in Dragon's Crown's business. That game's fantastic (aside from hypersexualized characters, but I can overlook that for the sake of its fun times gameplay)).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Please help me find a city builder game that will run well on crappy dual core laptops with integrated graphics. Guessing thats something from before 2010, which is fine. If prefer it to be fun and free or super cheap.
    Not sure if you're still looking, but I think Pharaoh might suit your needs. It's an ancient Egyptian themed city sim made by Sierra and is old enough at this point that your laptop should run it with no problem. Should still be available on GOG.com.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I am looking for a new strategy game to play. I would like to be able to control huge armies to seige castles, or enemy bases. Ive pretty much only played the Stronghold, Warcraft, and Dawn of War games. Would like something similar to those.

Also a lively multiplayer would be cool.
    Last edited by Mustardisbad; 2015-06-30 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    Half life 2
    That is not similar in any way to the things I listed lol.