Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dystin View Post
    As a teenager... they're gonna fuck anyway, if the parents are cool it'll stop the chance of him fucking it up by being too aggressive and horny. If you don't, well, parties have bedrooms, parties have booze... however it's more likely the drunk, horny teen will do something stupid to the girl he likes than if he is at her home, sober, with her parents downstairs.
    Good point here.

Sex will happen. better make it safe, right?

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    What babies have you seen that are born without penises and vaginas?
    What babies have you seen jump right onto eachother half an hour after leaving the womb? They "can" have sex IF someone force them and their things to fit.... But it wont EVER happen like it will with teens..
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    What babies have you seen jump right onto eachother half an hour after leaving the womb? They "can" have sex IF someone force them and their things to fit.... But it wont EVER happen like it will with teens..
    The original quote I replied to said "I have this view because if they weren't intended to have sex at that age, they wouldn't develop that way". I'm only stating that's a silly view, because humans are developed enough physically to have sex from day 1.

Deleted
    While the discussion in this thread seems to be pretty civil and constructive, the Off-Topic Rules sticky states that threads concerning sexuality are not allowed on this forum. As such, it is being closed.