Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They ought to throw them all in jail for 50 years, give them a parole hearing, deny it then execute them

edit, Would also like to add, the reason these people do this stuff is because that's all they hear on the radio in certain radio stations about how its so "gangsta" Put in some harsher penalties for crimes and maybe people will think twice about doing this sort of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    lye is pretty abundant here in my state.
    What does that mean?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

I am the only one amused by one of the kids being named Mustafa?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    What does that mean?
    Lye is an acid. I'm guessing he'd either help dispose of the bodies by dissolving them in said lye, or kill his brother with it.

Their punishment should be fitting of their state of mind. Afraid of death? Randomly come in their cell and tell them it's time. lead them to the chair (with the lie of us outlawing lethal injection) put them in. throw the switch... "oh something it broken.." act like you tinker with it for a bit. set it all up and do it again.

Do it until they get used to it. then shock the fuck out of them. Not enough to kill em. Enough to break something.

Evaluate them. Repeat until they want release. Then imprisonment for the rest of their life.

Might sound evil. But these "kids" are the evil, and I consider them lowly cockroaches. Set an example. Let people know what's up. Death penalty is the easy way out. Why do you think people still commit these crimes? They feel there is nothing to lose. With this there is a step down..

Quote Originally Posted by Mancowski View Post
    Their punishment should be fitting of their state of mind. Afraid of death? Randomly come in their cell and tell them it's time. lead them to the chair (with the lie of us outlawing lethal injection) put them in. throw the switch... "oh something it broken.." act like you tinker with it for a bit. set it all up and do it again.

Do it until they get used to it. then shock the fuck out of them. Not enough to kill em. Enough to break something.

Evaluate them. Repeat until they want release. Then imprisonment for the rest of their life.

Might sound evil. But these "kids" are the evil, and I consider them lowly cockroaches. Set an example. Let people know what's up. Death penalty is the easy way out. Why do you think people still commit these crimes? They feel there is nothing to lose. With this there is a step down..
    I think that would be fall under cruel and usual, but i really hope they get trialed as adults. I personally think they should make adult trials start at age 14 or 15, by then you should be able to tell right from wrong (minus any type of diseases/illnesses that prevent this)
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    I think that would be fall under cruel and usual, but i really hope they get trialed as adults. I personally think they should make adult trials start at age 14 or 15, by then you should be able to tell right from wrong (minus any type of diseases/illnesses that prevent this)
    Yes, it does come across as pretty cruel. If you kill someone over something so petty. I don't see the point in them having any rights as a human being.

Rights are as real as Scooby Doo. You have what is allowed of you. You take what is not allowed. We should take what you think is yours. These kids took more than freedom, here. They took life. He's not coming back. They need to feel this. And it needs to be an example for parents.

I also think people should be tried as an adult as low as the age of 13. In some cases. Murder and theft
    Last edited by Mancowski; 2012-06-25 at 01:30 AM. Reason: stuff. big whoop, wanna fight about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    A bunch of stupid little thugs trying to live that lifestyle they think is so cool. It makes me angry that they just have to take a life, and the life of a guy just doing his job.

Prison is a perfect fit. That's all these thugs are preparing for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I am the only one amused by one of the kids being named Mustafa?
    No, you're not. But I'm thinking of how similar it is to Mufasa from Lion King
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Lye is an acid. I'm guessing he'd either help dispose of the bodies by dissolving them in said lye, or kill his brother with it.
    Ah, I didn't know if that was the case, or he wanted to make meth, or clean his oven. Very confused today.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Looks like cultural enrichment at it's finest!

This is what happens when you don't defend yourself from "cultural ambassadors", like George Zimmerman did.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Looks like cultural enrichment at it's finest!

This is what happens when you don't defend yourself from "cultural ambassadors", like George Zimmerman did.
    Trying to compare black murders with a black teen who was killed or possibly murdered with the generalizing label of "cultural ambassadors" (which is synonymous with "black" given the context of your statement) is blatantly dishonest. Or perhaps you thought you were actually being clever, here.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2012-06-25 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The worst part is the mother saying "if my son says he didn't do it I am 100% by his side."

If my brother murdered someone he wouldn't be my brother anymore. This kind of family loyalty is disgusting. Maybe I just don't know what it's like because I don't have kids, yeah?
    If my sister murdered someone, I'd be in complete denial as she's not a conniving psychopath that kills people for an order of food and $48. If it was really obvious that she did though, I'd disown her as my sister.

If I ever did have kids though and they committed a mortal sin like premeditated murder, I'd definitely disown them.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

My take on what the punishment should be if found guilty:

It might seem like a gift to them until you think about it.

1) No death penalty.

2) Life in Prison, no parole.

3) The only food they are allowed to eat for the rest of their natural lives is Chick Wings and Pork fried rice. No exceptions ever.

While #3 might be nice at first seeing as they like it so much, eating the same thing every day for the rest of your life would be horrible. Also, at every meal they would be reminded of exactly why they were there. They'd never be permitted to forget their crime.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Defending a murderer is not love, it's sheer stupidity.
    If your daughter came to you and wanted to spend a few hours in the shed hiding, and get some food and water and a bit of cash before disappearing, you would turn them in?

I guess I am just the type of person to put family and friends first.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason to necro the thread, so I'm locking this.