Anyone else here who's having serious lag issues in LoL?

Hi, for the last 1½-2 weeks I've been having this wierd lag, my latency is 40-50 yet I still get teleported back a bit now and then while running. I'm also unable to use abilites at some points (seen people complain about it on LoL forums, think it's that you can't use spells that went off cooldown until you've died once).

The movement of the champion is rather stuttery aswell, sometimes it just stop in one place for a second or so running.

I play on EU NE.

The movement applies to all minions and other champions aswell even though noone else I play with seem to have the same problem.

I've reinstalled the game and repaired it. I haven't had any issues with other games, it's just League of Legends.

These problems makes the game unplayable and if I play I usually rage quit due to dying for not being able to use Flash, causing me to die...

If you have any clue what's causing this, if it's the servers/client or something else, please help me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    On NA I have been having lag issues during the night when queues are >20,000. It'll say 80-100 but the game will hit me with lag spikes every 2-3minutes.

There's been that many issues with lag since this latest patch it's unbelievable. I've basically gone, in the last week, from watching people disconnect every now and then to having full on disconnections every minute or so. My last game for today, and possibly a while if they don't do something about this SOON was a loss, not loss prevented due to disconnections, but a full blown loss due to the fact that my entire team (was a 3's game) disconnected at the same time during a team fight and got roflstomped because none of us could stay connected for more than 5 seconds at a time.

So yeah, don't think that the issue is your end, because it most definitely isn't. Guess we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens (URGH!).

Yes i have the same problem on EUNE for about a week or so. I never have more than 80 ms and still sometimes the game just lags for a second then continues normally, which is very annoying during a teamfight or when im lasthitting. However it doesnt happen frequently enough to make the game unplayable, it's more like a mild frustration (at least for me).

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Yeah I have noticed weird issues like short distance teleporting and my spells not working... its infuriating to have someone at low hp and try to Cait ult only for it not to fire...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've been having these two, about every three minutes... I get stuck with phantom minions as well, which totally throw me off. I don't have lag when the queue isn't huge though, so that's a plus.

Ah so it ISN'T just me!

Deleted
    If I'm lucky, I can go through a days LoL without lagging, but those days seem to be long gone -_-