Thread: Egypt

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Egypt

The finally "long waited" topic, similar to the topic called Syria
    This one is called Egypt
    You can guess what it will be like, if not please follow the topic Syria that I may not update as often as I used to be

Daily Update in Egypt April 15: Suez biggest petrol companies are burning, and still on fire this second as I type, and in threat of the city get blown to sky fully, 4 burned to death so far trapped in companies, many injuries, and our pigs tyrant military council is -on purpose- ordering a huge fire like this to be shut off by water and foam, if you aren't expert in fires, an insanely danger fire like this one you are joking that way
    Rumors of fires in other spots in Egypt too, and fake news of bombs that the police claim to stop, while friends who live in these "bomb" places swear there is no bomb there

In race to president elections, Ayman Noor, Khayrat El Shater all got kicked, Omar Soliman (the famous bloodthirsty military man) didn't get enough sings to sign for elections yet (he can present in 2days), and Hazem Salah got kicked with a very obvious cheating method

Egypt is on boiling edge, hope this time to join the people who left us
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope we don't see any radical Muslims take the presidency in this moment of turmoil.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope they don't mess up Alexandria......otherwise I will have to come over and kick each and everyone of their asses.

Actually, one of the best methods for putting out a fuel fire is with an AFFF or FFFP foam. They are concentrates that when mixed with water has excellent foam expansion qualities and provides burn-back protection for firefighters. All military ships, bulk fuel/oil depots and airports are outfitted with these systems all over the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope cooler heads prevail and the religious fanatics/former Mubarak thugs don't win the presidency.

Best of luck, Egypt. You guys earned your new chance.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watching the middle-east now is to watch history be written.
    Either for the much worse, or for the slightly better. But knowing the region, I have this awful feeling that anything remotely good isn't gonna prevail.

We're going to see some radical Muslims take control over the government and at best things will remain the same except people can talk openly a bit more however I think we will see worse things come out of Egypt's new government whoever wins than when Mubarak was in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its unfortunate that egypt has control of the suez canal..... that can cause some real deal headaches if a radical gov't takes over. You can be sure that America won't make that regime last very long.

It will take about 15 minutes to form a coalition of the willing.

Hopefully whichever fuckhead ends up being dictator realizes this as well.

It's nice to see you're still alive sam; I kept up with your last thread quite a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixing some info, only 1 burned to death confirmed, no accurate news about rest
    fixing another info, they were using water and CO2 not foam to fight the fire, you can guess the result
    fixing a 3rd info, the very danger something called ball of carbons (no idea what is it) is on other side of factory, not next to fire, if it catch fire suez would been wiped, it is so far very safe

A "joke", the governor of suez was saying that everything is under "control" and he can't do anything else and going to sleep, we protesters got his phone and kept calling insulting him until he closed his phone, probably will be forced to change number

Yea I'm still alive for now, not that happy specially since 2 of my friends died already in that failed revolution
    Expected scenario is expected, military will try to re-control country, they got too many dirty money in it and owning it as their own villa, a conflict will come 100%, the question is how bloody will it be and what is the result
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    The irany revolution took 10years after the black Friday, where over 70000people died in 1 day at the hand of the "shah" (president of that time title) army

update: Suez fire finally down, police extreme torture eye witnesses of a murder from police side on purpose as usual, 3 army dogs got killed by hands of armed men (yes I hate the army)
    Armed conflict is only solution but lot of people are still fooling themselves
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    Since everything started one year ago I thought that there would be a very high chance that the protesters would regret their actions a year later because it not really changed for the better.

Can you say something about that? Do people now feel it was worth all that? Or has it changed to the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    and Hazem Salah got kicked with a very obvious cheating method
    how come the court says that there is no evidence that his mother got an american passport and you think he cheated.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 03:15 AM ----------

the only reason he was kicked coz the army dont like him.
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    how come the court says that there is no evidence that his mother got an american passport and you think he cheated.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 03:15 AM ----------

the only reason he was kicked coz the army dont like him.
    I believe he means the way he got kicked WAS the cheating method.

And for all the people thinking we've got any "radical" Isalmists seeking power you can rest assured that we have none of that kind, it is just your retarded media.
    For us here what is Isalmist is the normal average "joe" for you, only very few are radicals and extremists but nothing on the lines of Bin Laden.

One thing is for sure, they gotta stop messing with the gas pipes to Israel, before they piss off the IDF.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am for the Muslim Brotherhood to win a fair election as long as they keep their promises about a secular constitution.
    They have no oil, no industry worht the name, tourism is all they got basically. They would shoot themselves in the foot really bad if they managed to make Egypt less attractive to non-muslim tourists.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I am for the Muslim Brotherhood to win a fair election as long as they keep their promises about a secular constitution.
    They have no oil, no industry worht the name, tourism is all they got basically. They would shoot themselves in the foot really bad if they managed to make Egypt less attractive to non-muslim tourists.
    that cant happen, unless they want to lose the next elections, the people that elected them dont want a secular constitution.

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    One thing is for sure, they gotta stop messing with the gas pipes to Israel, before they piss off the IDF.
    lol, its their gas and they can do whatever they want with it.
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    that cant happen, unless they want to lose the next elections, the people that elected them dont want a secular constitution.

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 01:25 AM ----------

lol, its their gas and they can do whatever they want with it.
    The population is not stupid. They are all for a muslim state, but there are plenty of muslim countries that have secular society working.
    Apart from remote villiagres none are unaware of the importance of the tourism.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Democracy for muslims: Pick the leaders the west likes.

Is that how it works? You hypocrits. If they elect radical muslims it is their choice.
    I liek fysix

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    The population is not stupid. They are all for a muslim state, but there are plenty of muslim countries that have secular society working.
    Apart from remote villiagres none are unaware of the importance of the tourism.
    what dose tourism have to do with secular society?