Spirit of Harmony; Wheres the best farm spot?

Since Spirit of Harmony now became BoP (Urrghhhh)

Has anyoen found a nice farm spot, or an area with fast spawning mobs that have been proven to drop it? Theres no drop % data on it yet, i assume it can come from all pandaria mobs but im not 100%

ive got 1 on my 90 shaman, yet i have dropped 4 on my 86 monk (2 of which were looted within 2 minutes of each other) mainly in krasarang wilds.

Anyone found a viable spot?

10+ Year Old Account
    ive not found one yet.. the drop rate is so incredibly low, ive not been able to narrow it down, even if i am in a good spot it still feels so completely random to me that i dont notice it as a good spot. i spend lots of time farming cooking mats to try and get the cooking rewards,, so ive been all over the continent.

edit: i bet if we spend too much time trying to farm these it will be wasted in the next build when they either remove the soulbound part.. or increase/change drop locations. and then say "ooops, our mistake, we didnt mean for that to happen". personally as eager as we may be to get on with doing the cool profession stuff, i think waiting at least to see what changes come in the next build is the better option.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2012-06-25 at 08:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I wanted to farm 7 on 4 different characters would be pretty hardcore i guess :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Before the idiotic BoP change I was getting 2 per day (while doing dailies - be KW, TS or even normal questing in dread wastes and Vot4W), after that, have it to see 1 drop.
    Worst thing... I had 15 stored in a lvl 1 bank toon that I was planning to use later on my tailor.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Mione: ouch!!!
    @ OP: I had one drop today on my scribe/alchy during my dailies for shando Pan in TS (from those tauren-looking mobs).
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!