Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Items
    How much would those sell for?(yes, that Hellrack's damage makes me sad)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Items
    How much would those sell for?(yes, that Hellrack's damage makes me sad)
    The helm is worthless. The Dex staff probably is too. The Intelligence staff doesn't seem worth it either, despite 400 intelligence on it.

Guess I'll just use the 2hs for Enchantress on my 2 mains.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Guess I'll just use the 2hs for Enchantress on my 2 mains.
    Yeah, the problem I see with most of those two-handed weapons with a ton of a primary stat, is that they have nothing else. Good for followers, but without things like LoH, Crit damage, socket, whatever, they're not worth much to use for yourself.

How about the Cindercoat and Hellrack? I know they aren't worth amazingly much, but would still love an estimate for how much I could get for them.

EDIT: Got the 261 int headpiece sold for 130k. Not bad, really.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-08-26 at 07:31 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Cindercloak you could get a few hundred thousand maybe. It's a weird item, dex and double resist is great for monks, but thorns is more of a barbarian stat, and there's no vitality or secondary stats on it. Not sure about the Hellrack

I was trying sell this on RMAH but noone bid (was putting this for 20 euro without BO). Did I overprice this or I just was unlucky? When I check AH it was probably lowest price. Is this really bad item?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I was trying sell this on RMAH but noone bid (was putting this for 20 euro without BO). Did I overprice this or I just was unlucky? When I check AH it was probably lowest price. Is this really bad item?

Weapons need a socket, crit dmg or loh to be valuable. It would be interesting to try that Smite proc thing but most likely it's just a gimmick that doesn't do much, no one wants life regen out of a weapon etc so it's just the same as a rare with 1k DPS and a lot of strength and that's not much at all.

Lots of the new legendaries are up on AH for ridiculous prices that will crash down fast when people find out which ones sell and which ones don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Figured I'd ask about these two:

Rare Shield (Lvl 63)
    1085 Armor
    14% Block chance (3706-4706 Dmg blocked)
    92 Dex
    62 Vit
    54 Resist All
    55 Frost Resist
    +4% Life

Rare 2H Axe (Lvl 63)
    1076.7 DPS
    +126 min dmg
    +178 max dmg
    +48% dmg
    210 Str
    254 Int
    150 Vit

(But no socket, LOH or crit dmg).

Where should I be selling them and for how much (US Gold or RMAH)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well guys...this is my very first 60 legendary that dropped yesterday and well..I don't know what to do with it. Would it be worth anything on the GAH/RMAH?

Last edited by Mongler; 2012-08-27 at 09:33 AM.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post

No crit damage, LoH, or socket. I wouldn't pay more than the price of the salvage mats myself, but I'm sure some poor fool will buy it for a couple million.

Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    Weapons need a socket, crit dmg or loh to be valuable. It would be interesting to try that Smite proc thing but most likely it's just a gimmick that doesn't do much, no one wants life regen out of a weapon etc so it's just the same as a rare with 1k DPS and a lot of strength and that's not much at all.

Lots of the new legendaries are up on AH for ridiculous prices that will crash down fast when people find out which ones sell and which ones don't.
    The smite proc is basicly another 100% dmg attack, which procs off your direct attacks (for my monk, atleast).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arantes View Post
    Figured I'd ask about these two:

Rare Shield (Lvl 63)
    1085 Armor
    14% Block chance (3706-4706 Dmg blocked)
    92 Dex
    62 Vit
    54 Resist All
    55 Frost Resist
    +4% Life

Rare 2H Axe (Lvl 63)
    1076.7 DPS
    +126 min dmg
    +178 max dmg
    +48% dmg
    210 Str
    254 Int
    150 Vit

(But no socket, LOH or crit dmg).

Where should I be selling them and for how much (US Gold or RMAH)?
    The block chance on the shield is way too low, and the weapon doesn't have any decent stats outside primary. Probably not worth much for either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    Well guys...this is my very first 60 legendary that dropped yesterday and well..I don't know what to do with it. Would it be worth anything on the GAH/RMAH?

God damn son of a gun! I have that exact quiver but the stats ROCK on that one! I would sell it for real money, 30 euros to boot.

Deleted
    Am I missing something? I thought the big deal about DML was that it could roll over 15% attack speed, up to a max of 20%. Rare quivers are capped at 15%. That DML only has 13% AS...

Deleted
    hey
    i could not find an item with the exact stats as this item so i'm unsure on what to put it on the AH.

Boots:
    165 dexterity
    165 vitality
    49 physical resistance
    regenerates 90 life per second
    +9% movement speed

I think i bought it for about 100k ages ago and would appreciate any feedback on what price i should look at setting it

How much you think? Can't find anything similar on the AH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post

How much you think? Can't find anything similar on the AH
    Press "9" until it won't let you anymore.

I don't know really, but if the vitality was crit chance instead, it'd be damn near perfect. I'd say 200 million would be s teal, put it as a minimum bid and no buyout, watch it go.

Any ideas what this is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizofrenic View Post

Any ideas what this is worth?
    Basically nothing. The reason to use a shield is the block and this one has 10 % block.