Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Auguine View Post
    I don't know gold prices, anything worth over 5$ I put on rmah.
    I would say 30 dollars would be around 30 mil wouldn't it? I don't really enjoy selling on the RMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    I would say 30 dollars would be around 30 mil wouldn't it? I don't really enjoy selling on the RMAH.

Well if you go by blizzard gold ah prices, 30 dollars would be 75 million gold, or am I doing math completely wrong? .25 cents for 100k, 2.50 for 1 million, times 30.

It is really late at night lol. I do not know if you would get 75 million for it though, as the gold to rmah prices are so wonky its hard to tell. You would probably get 30 million gold for it fairly easily I would imagine though.

Alright, I'll have to try my luck and see. Friend said since it doesn't have crit chance that it's value isn't much, but I'd rather it not sell for a day than have it sell for 20 mil under value. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah I would probably start a bid at like 20m and have a 50m buyout or so to start just to see if it sells, if it does not drop it a bit (Some people do not even look at bids, just buyout and would miss it)

Because my thread got close so i'll post it here

Dead man's legacy

83 Dex
    83 Vit
    12 AS
    1.12 Hatred Regen
    9 Max Disc
    Crit Chance 6%
    Elemental Damage 6% damage bonus

Correct me if i'm wrong but is this worth 10m ?
    or else i think i got rip off...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    These are worthless. I'm sure the chat actually told you that just fine...
    Thanks for the advice.....but they both just sold for 2 mil on the GAH.

Quote Originally Posted by stublackrose View Post
    Because my thread got close so i'll post it here
    I'm pretty sure this is the rare quiver. I've seen them with much higher IAS/Dex/Vit. The crit chance is nice and so is ED. This could range from 5-10m I believe. The low IAS/Dex amounts really devalue the item unfortunately still a solid roll.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is the rare quiver. I've seen them with much higher IAS/Dex/Vit. The crit chance is nice and so is ED. This could range from 5-10m I believe. The low IAS/Dex amounts really devalue the item unfortunately still a solid roll.
    Thanks sir !

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I'm shocked if they did, those unfortunately really weren't that great of rolls considering there was no type of resist on belt and the dps on the axe was frightfully low for a 2H.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Maximus4004; 2012-07-16 at 03:17 PM.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I'm sure they did and I just got 500k for a Socketed Ring.

I bought this xbow from the AUD RMAH for $2.50 and I assumed I could sell it for quite a bit. It's got low damage but I'm curious as to whether the stats make up for it. What could I sell it for?

2h Xbow
    736.2 DPS
    9% Attack Speed
    8% Increased Damage Against Elites
    100% Crit Damage
    162 Vit
    Open Socket.

Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    I'm sure they did and I just got 500k for a Socketed Ring.
    Congratulations then, the people who bought them from you got stiffed, borderline scammed I'd say even, so being smug to the person giving you legit advice just makes you look petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I bought this xbow from the AUD RMAH for $2.50 and I assumed I could sell it for quite a bit. It's got low damage but I'm curious as to whether the stats make up for it. What could I sell it for?

2h Xbow
    736.2 DPS
    9% Attack Speed
    8% Increased Damage Against Elites
    100% Crit Damage
    162 Vit
    Open Socket.
    Nice find! the damage isn't the greatest but should get you a few mil.

Found a shield today that wasn't lvl 55 or so! It might be good. Checking on AH lists the item close to 3M buyout.. What do you guys think? I only see two pages of items when filtering for the stats, which leaves me to believe it might be worth something! xD

10+ Year Old Account

So this is my first fancy drop, which increased my dps by 6600. The only comparable amulet in the AH is in there for 99€. Is it really worth that much or even more?

(edit: EU servers obviously)
    Last edited by Honzi; 2012-07-16 at 03:54 PM.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

rare ring :

48 dex
    29 int
    71 vit
    49 all resists
    27% crit dmg increase

any idea on price (rmah)

Wiz OH

+67-254 Dmg
    Regen 134 LPS
    +15 Max Arcane Power
    +6% Chance to crit
    Critical Hits grant 10 Arcane Power

Quote Originally Posted by Packers View Post
    Wiz OH

+67-254 Dmg
    Regen 134 LPS
    +15 Max Arcane Power
    +6% Chance to crit
    Critical Hits grant 10 Arcane Power
    Not that great, damage numbers needs to be in the 60-300 to 100-400 range for it to be worth anything of note, a lot of people don't realize this which makes for some silly priced items, you might be able to pawn it off on some one due to it having crit+AP on crit but wouldn't expect to much at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post
    Found a shield today that wasn't lvl 55 or so! It might be good. Checking on AH lists the item close to 3M buyout.. What do you guys think? I only see two pages of items when filtering for the stats, which leaves me to believe it might be worth something! xD

Probably in the 3m buyout range Danish, it lacks critical hit chance but the rest looks good. Nice find!

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post

So this is my first fancy drop, which increased my dps by 6600. The only comparable amulet in the AH is in there for 99€. Is it really worth that much or even more?

(edit: EU servers obviously)
    Fantastic amulet, not sure if its worth that much since it lacks LOH/AIS/Crit Damage. But still a nice find. Would sell for 10mil+ gold on US servers.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwald007 View Post
    rare ring :

48 dex
    29 int
    71 vit
    49 all resists
    27% crit dmg increase

any idea on price (rmah)
    Low stats, decent crit dmg/resists. Maybe $5/1.5m if your lucky.

Deleted
    I just got this earlier today. It looks quite good, high Str and LoH. Enough to get maybe 8-9mil for it?