Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Gahhh, the wait is becoming unbearable. I'm glad that I have college work, Hawken and Planetside 2 to keep me occupied in the meantime. PSO2's NA/EU release and Star Citizen are easily my most anticipated games right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malckeor View Post
    Gahhh, the wait is becoming unbearable. I'm glad that I have college work, Hawken and Planetside 2 to keep me occupied in the meantime. PSO2's NA/EU release and Star Citizen are easily my most anticipated games right now.
    Wait's killing me too here some pro gunner gameplay to cheer up.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Can't seem to start this game anymore. It just wants to download something small each time, and when I click on "start" it just loads for a bit then shuts down. What's going on...

Is this game in open beta in NA as well?

Quote Originally Posted by xtheoryx View Post
    Not yet, they've only announced that they intended to bring PSO2 to NA in 2013, release date TBA.

Quote Originally Posted by xtheoryx View Post
    The game's currently JP only.

Okay, so I searched for a PSO2 topic and aside from one that was only three posts I saw a locked one that pointed to this topic.

So, yeah, this is happening: http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/04...on-in-se-asia/

So without the language barrier is there anything stopping American players from making an account and playing this version of the game?

Well, the article Massively sites writes "Do note that the SEA version is only accessible to players who live in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines"

So I'm assuming there will be IP locks. If there are, you'd just need to find a proxy from one of those countries and you'd be able to play alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    i saw the title and got excited hoping it was the english version.. now i see its just an old thread being used again

And that's what I get for not reading the source article...

*dusts off topic* Again, this seems to be the closest thing to a megathread for PSO2.

http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/sega-i...star-online-2/

I know what I'm going to be trying next time a slot opens up in my MMO schedule.

10+ Year Old Account
    *goes on Vita to play*

>.>
    <.<
    Didn't know there was a block cause DDOS. Huh.

Isn't waiting like 3-4 years for an English release kinda a long time? If they lifted the block though, I may buy the JP version and play it. My Japanese is fairly passable, although my kanji recognition less-so ;\

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Isn't waiting like 3-4 years for an English release kinda a long time? If they lifted the block though, I may buy the JP version and play it. My Japanese is fairly passable, although my kanji recognition less-so ;\
    It's F2P, no need to buy : P

But yeah, it's basically Sega being Sega, i.e. idiots. They pretty much set themselves up to fail with this kind of stuff.

"Oh, the Western market doesn't want this game!"
    *massive hype for game exists*
    *4 years later*
    "Well, I guess we'll bring this game to the West, now. They asked for it years ago!"
    *game underperforms because most initial excitement has dwindled*
    "See! This is why we don't bring games to the West!"

le sigh.