Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Damn, it wasnt santa

Cool that he is back, too bad the game isn't that competetive anymore. :>
    Hi

wonderful. another female human who listens to shitty music making annoying rogue play movies.
    can we nerf the human racial please? just so i can see some variety?

(don't get me wrong, i think rekful is very skilled compared to the mindless damage tunnelers like rzn and ohriginal, but shit i'm sick of his music and female humans)
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    wonderful. another female human who listens to shitty music making annoying rogue play movies.
    can we nerf the human racial please? just so i can see some variety?

(don't get me wrong, i think rekful is very skilled compared to the mindless damage tunnelers like rzn and ohriginal, but shit i'm sick of his music and female humans)
    I was in a BH with him today and he was saying he was considering going NE on his Rogue after the changes they made since he last played.

Maybe he'll make you less sick of him in the future? haha. who knows.

An other Rogue, mneh!

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Deleted
    Ohh that's nice

I had a great fun watching him in MLG and Blizzcon during wotlk. He also had a lot of success in start of Cataclysm as well. Definitely been my favourite player to watch pvp during wotlk and cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, who is this Reckful?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    So, who is this Reckful?
    Those who dont know who he is cant be intressted in pvp really, he has been in all mlg tournaments when he played. Just search on google for his name and you will see who it is.

Did you also manage so see all the ass kissing? "Reckful, you are the reason I play a rogue, I LOVE YOU!"

So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Rogues are in a really good state so I see no reason why the class itself would be a factor in causing him to quit at the first place. If I was him, I'd definitely take advantage of their class right now and perhaps get some sponsors.

I won't use the word overpowered, but I will definitely say, 'strong' and a lot more viable than a number of classes. This is coming from a Hunter who has 2300-2400 exp since S6 in 3's.
    Reckfull has played tournaments since as far as I can remember he has more sponsors than hydra, and he is the most famous cataclysm rogue of all, the reason reckful is back and showing that it can all be done with glaives is to point out to blizzard and all of the stuck up rogue players that the class is out of line, more than they dare admit.

---------- Post added 2012-07-01 at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Should see Rogue/Warlock 3's teams. Warlock just multidots everything and the Rogue prevents people from interrupting the lock... gets pretty nasty. I think I saw a lock with like 3.5 million damage in an 8 minute game or something ridiculous like that.
    I've seen moonkins do almost 5 milion damage in 5minutes, and I've seen locks do just as much, it is retarded but your anecdotal numbers are way too low, care to stop making stuff up and actually gather your numbers next time please?
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-07-01 at 02:37 PM.
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

Rumor has it that he was payed 900 bucks to reactivate his account (said on woundman's stream btw). Either way I hope he's going to actually play.

Awesome news, provided the above post isn't 'true' (the fact that he was paid to simply re-activate his account). I want to see more videos with him. Reckful 3 was awesome. And to those complaining about music...there's this awesome thing called volume. You can mute it if you don't like it, silly thing to complain about. While he does do Dubstep (which people hate with a passion, for some reason...), but at least it's not 'Let the Bodies Hit the Floor', or the same song over and over.

Good news, either way. WTB more Reckful videos!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Slim Shady back?

Somebody want to tell me why people who ask who this guy is are getting infractions? It is possible that there are people living on the Earth today who don't know the name of every WoW player that ever was, is, and will be.

Actual spam would be asking who Arthur Brown is, for example. (Answer - it's the name of a band from the '60s - the Crazy World of Arthur Brown).

Moral: it's not necessary to hit that infraction button every single time you get the urge, mods. Of course, you'll feel the urge when you read this post. That's a shame.

Deleted
    Rogue is hard class

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Somebody want to tell me why people who ask who this guy is are getting infractions? It is possible that there are people living on the Earth today who don't know the name of every WoW player that ever was, is, and will be.

Moral: it's not necessary to hit that infraction button every single time you get the urge, mods. Of course, you'll feel the urge when you read this post. That's a shame.
    It's infractable because it's explained who it is in the first post, a link to his twitch, it's been discussed in the thread, he's a famous player, etcetcetc. Generally speaking, if you have to type '10chars', you're not contributing to the discussion, and they are not. It is spam. Just saying.

Slim Shady?

OT: awesome. Reckful is a beast.

edit: damn someone beat me to the slim shady joke =(

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Read the title, said Reckful jokingly to myself and to my surprise i think i might be psychic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by retronym View Post
    rose tinted spectacles, ive watched a lot of the vanilla videos and its just people ambush eviscerating people in random bgs or ganking ungeared people. reckful 3 is displaying things that most people couldn't achieve if they dedicated their entire life to it
    That's because people who didn't play at that time have a hard time finding the good vids, including me...some people can only use the nostalgia argument, it's kinda sad.

Ontopic: I can only really enjoy hard and under powered classes in arena vids...why? Because people who make high ratings with shit classes/speccs for arena have the most skill.

Not saying that this guy is bad, he's prob really good...but rogues have almost always been good in arena (minus a few short patches). Even when rogues were bad compared to how they used to be, they were still better than half the speccs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    It's infractable because it's explained who it is in the first post, a link to his twitch, it's been discussed in the thread, he's a famous player, etcetcetc. Generally speaking, if you have to type '10chars', you're not contributing to the discussion, and they are not. It is spam. Just saying.
    It's not explained in the first post.

The link doesn't present in any way who Reckful is.

No one had discussed about who he is before the first infraction.

Him being famous does not mean everyone should know him.

All I see is bad arguments trying to defend the mod. I'd like to know the true reasons as to why those people are getting infractions.

OT: I thought you meant it was Nyhm

Nyhm made some machinima songs about WoW that were pretty entertaining IMO, "Guess who's back?" being lyrics in Just Loot It and Death-Knight Spree

Edit: Replaced the link with the one on the author's channel.
    Last edited by sarasun; 2012-07-01 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Adding a song
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com