Elemental shaman PvP trinket's

Question, Is cunning of the Cruel better for an elemental shaman than Pvp Trinket and Spell power trinket?
    I see people posting that they have it in trade when looking for Rbg groups, or Rbg Groups looking for Players that have
    Cunning and or Rathrak the poisonous mind.

It is better than the spellpower PvP trinkets. At least in Battlegrounds.

The basic strat in RBGs is to stack your team with classes that can AoE / multi-dot very well and do unhealable damage to the other team. Cunning of the Cruel does significant damage when people are bunched up. Same with Rathrak.

Thank you, i might go after the trinket/wep combo then.

The forgotten Heroic Lightning Capacitor trinket from ragnaros HC is also a good alternative/option if you're unable to get a cunning. The HC version does a significant amount of damage, and many people forgot that it got hotfixed buffed at the end of FL, with most PvPers not knowing this.

It's also better in 1v1 circumstances should you run into those situations, so imo, consider that as well if cunning is just not dropping.

Meh. I'd take resil over a pve trinket any day. ele needs every point of it possible. and EM isnt really scary at all without an on use trinket with it. If anything, swap to use trinket for single target kills.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For arena on use would be better as it's always going to be up with EM.