Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

'Fed up' mum throws young sons to their deaths!

Pictured: Galina Ryabkova appeared emotionless after going to look at the remains of her sons, ages 4 and 7.

A RUSSIAN mother told witnesses she threw her two young sons to their deaths from a 15th floor balcony because she was "fed up" with them, RT News reported Monday.

Galina Ryabkova, 30, allegedly tossed her sons, ages 4 and 7, from the Moscow apartment building where she lived with her husband. Ryabkova reportedly later told witnesses she was "fed up with children" and "decided to get rid of them."

Stunned neighbors were alerted to the horrific incident when they heard the thump of the children's bodies hitting the ground. "I was standing near the window and heard a loud smack," resident Tatiana Gumanyova told Life News. "I did not pay attention, [and] thought that the child just stumbled and fell. But then I heard one more smack."

Pictured: A 30-year-old mother in Moscow tossed her two young children off a 15th-floor balcony Sunday.

Another unnamed resident said, "My wife woke me up and said that there were children falling out. We ran out and saw two children lying on the ground in front of the main door. "Just at that time their mother was leaving the building. We asked her if these were her children and she replied, emotionlessly, 'Yes, I threw them away.'"

Ryabkova was said to be calm before police arrived, although she resisted slightly when they arrested her. She later told investigators that her children were now "angels in heaven," RIA Novosti reported. Investigations are continuing.

Sources:
    http://www.rt.com/news/mother-kills-...en-russia-618/
    http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1226409335814
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1101863

Wow... she "threw them away"?

No idea what to say about this.

Put a bullet in her head. She's an animal that needs to be put down.

10+ Year Old Account
    what the f**k who could ever do this? especially to their own family even more so their own children? fucking disgusting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    We asked her if these were her children and she replied, emotionlessly, 'Yes, I threw them away.'"
    What a loving mother....

At the end of the video was she handcuffed to the police officer, or is that her husband or something?
    "Do you have a PUT HANDS ON PEOPLE spec?" - Danny

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Don't waste the bullet on this....Holy motherfucking shit man... Throw this bitch off the highest building and see how she likes it.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    <snip>

This is why people should have to pass an intelligence + sanity test before and after they have children. I've been saying it for years. Please someone listen. Those poor children. They're 4+7, sure they're monsters but they're not the to the extent you kill them.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-06-26 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Please, no image spam.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now this, my friends, is totally fucked up.
    I honestly think more and more that people should take a parenting exam before becoming parents.
    Faith in humanity: -100.

Deleted
    I think she might be a tiny bit insane. Just a hunch I have.
    Must've been horrible to witness, and poor kids, what a miserable way to die.

It's cases like these that really makes me wish something along the lines of a "Parenting license" existed.

Also, moderator side note: It's fine that you think she's a horrible person, but try to refrain from obscene profanity.

pliz .... dont you dare putting animals with this abomination, at least animals care for thier children

she need to be executed
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Or a one way ticket to a work camp in Siberia or something.

Deleted
    I don't think, that would be of any help.

A lot of people are overchallenged with their kids and are also often left alone with their problems.

Of course it is cruel, what she did and she seriously needs help/therapy, but death penalty is not really an appropiate solution.

The neighbours respectively the society as a whole have to wake up and stop ignoring everything around them. If any of them would have informed the child protective services, it maybe hadn't happened at all. (There had to be problems before the incidents)

Quote Originally Posted by Jogojin View Post
    I don't think, that would be of any help.

A lot of people are overchallenged with their kids and are also often left alone with their problems.

Of course it is cruel, what she did and she seriously needs help/therapy, but death penalty is not really an appropiate solution.

The neighbours respectively the society as a whole have to wake up and stop ignoring everything around them. If any of them would have informed the child protective services, it maybe hadn't happened at all. (There had to be problems before the incidents)
    And what sort of help do you think will put a mother who threw both of her children to their deaths on the right path? Even if she gets her peace of mind back she'll realize what she had committed and probably kill herself anyway. Why waste time/money on someone who is obviously beyond any sort of help?

Death penalty really is the appropriate solution sometimes.

If it'd be in Belgium she'd be free in about 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavas View Post
    And what sort of help do you think will put a mother who threw both of her children to their deaths on the right path? Even if she gets her peace of mind back she'll realize what she had committed and probably kill herself anyway. Why waste time/money on someone who is obviously beyond any sort of help?

Death penalty really is the appropriate solution sometimes.
    yes death penalty is appropriate sometimes but she is out of her mind and you have 0 proof that she will kill herself. this post is why people with mental problems don't get the help they really need

/facepalm.

I'm honestly ashamed to be part of this generation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was dangerous to throw heavy objects over a balcony. An innocent bystander could have been hit.

Step one: Don't have kids if you don't want them.

Step two: If you get sick of them, adopt them out.

Step three: If you must just kill them, do it in a safe way and it's nobody's buisness.

Deleted
    I'm gonna state the obvious: She's got severe mental problems.

She killed two kids, but for all I know anything in the world could've driven her to that point. It's not something I think anyone would do lightly. I pity her more than anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    Step three: If you must just kill them, do it in a safe way and it's nobody's buisness.
    lolwut?

Please come again.