Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can see her nipples through the white shirt.

(yes, I broke the OHNOOO combo)
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    /facepalm.

I'm honestly ashamed to be part of this generation.
    Due to the responces to the thread or the womans actions?
    This womans actions has nothing to do with our modern day.

Deleted
    As someone who is currently pregnant, this breaks my heart. How could a woman even contemplate doing something that horrific to something shes nurtured within herself and over the years?

Id chuck her off a building, evil cow.

thank God this happened in Russia. If it happened in the US some retarded lawyer would try to get her off with some bullsit insanity case. Enjoy the rest of your life in a gulag outside of siberia bitch. Now we just need to work on the US judicial system where we dont give special rights to everyone who claims they are crazy. Being crazy shouldnt give you a legal defense if anything its more of a reason to put you to death. We dont need a bunch of psychopaths running free in society because they got some jury full of bleeding heart liberals that thought it would be funny to acquit them. Crazy people dont belong in society or special hospitals. We need to gather them all up and put them in work camps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    lolwut?

Please come again.
    I'm fairly sure that was completely sarcastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I'm gonna state the obvious: She's got severe mental problems.

She killed two kids, but for all I know anything in the world could've driven her to that point. It's not something I think anyone would do lightly. I pity her more than anything.
    Mental problems arent an excuse and we need to stop using them as one. In fact crazy people are more dangerous than normal criminals and they all need to be put to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    lolwut?

Please come again.

I'm a realist, that's just logical to me. Kids are dead, russia gains a prisoner.

Win?

She failed at steps one and two.

Life is a flow chart of wins and losses, when you add the peanut gallery, it just gets stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Due to the responces to the thread or the womans actions?
    This womans actions has nothing to do with our modern day.
    The woman's actions. More and more of these crazy stories are showing up either on the news or the internet, I dunno what gets into these people =\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I'm fairly sure that was completely sarcastic...
    One would hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Crazy people dont belong in society or special hospitals. We need to gather them all up and put them in work camps.
    Well aren't you a tad bit extremist. I hate to invoke Godwin's law but.....

10+ Year Old Account
    they should chunk her from a 15 story building... twice....

Deleted
    probably bath salts

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    <snip>

This is why people should have to pass an intelligence + sanity test before and after they have children. I've been saying it for years. Please someone listen. Those poor children. They're 4+7, sure they're monsters but they're not the to the extent you kill them.
    Wouldn't that be great? I am all for having children be a licensed privilege, not a right. If you can't pass certain psychological and economic benchmarks, you simply shouldn't be having one child let alone 5-6 like some people I know have. That would solve a big chunk of the global economic crisis right there.

On topic though, ya she should be thrown off a building herself. Life in jail is too good for someone like this.

Deleted
    they shouldn't have pissed off their mum so much
    everyone knows ya gotta respect your mum
    I bet they cracked some yo momma is ''...'' -jokes on her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    People have always done crazy things. The only thing different is now we have the internet to watch them do it.
    I consider this a major problem, the general public does not belong on the internet.

You are not ready for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    pliz .... dont you dare putting animals with this abomination, at least animals care for thier children

she need to be executed
    Actually, some animals eat their children when food is scarce. Imagine seeing that on the news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronium View Post
    Actually, some animals eat their children when food is scarce. Imagine seeing that on the news.
    There are also humans who did that ;-)
    Be it due to a famine or some extreme sexual fetish.

Humans are not better than animals, though they want to feel as if.

It's an incredible tragedy, but things like this happen.

In pregnancy, your brain changes. The composition of hormones change. Normally, this means that the expecting parent (either male or female) grows closer to the expected child, becomes calmer, more caring, more loving. Sometimes, it creates a distance. I've known someone who was happy to be rid of that 'alien, consuming parasite growing within me.' Sometimes, the change in brain functions can drive someone completely, and destructively, insane.

Since it's partly to do with the function of oxytocine in our brains, women more often snap than men. When a man snaps in this way, he'll generally run away as fast as possible, abandoning partner and children. When a woman snaps this way, she'll try to kill her children.

You can all say that she's a monster, but that doesn't change the fact that she simply couldn't help what she did. She did not make a rational decision, even if she seemed calm. She did not consider getting rid of the children for their own safety. She did not consider getting rid of them for her own safety. She did not consider any of these. Instead, her ability to comprehend the humanity of her spawn was completely missing, and she treated the children as she would any object that she would perceive as bad: She threw them away. Like trash.

She's not a monster. What she did was undoubtedly horrific by any of our standards, but please remember that she couldn't help it. She's insane; not evil.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    probably bath salts
    I find this amusing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    This is why people should have to pass an intelligence + sanity test before and after they have children. I've been saying it for years.
    This is very dangerous thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jogojin View Post
    There are also humans who did that ;-)
    Be it due to a famine or some extreme sexual fetish.

Humans are not better than animals, though they want to feel as if.
    Indeed. We are barely out of the jungle. We do some crazy shit that the animals wouldn't even think of doing.
    Having sex with the dead, for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!