Page 1 of 2
LastLast

★★★ <Nexus> of Frostmane |12 Hour Raid Week | Returning for MoP ★★★

<Nexus>

What sets <Nexus> apart is we only raid 12 hours a week, and yet we strive to remain as competitive as possible on that schedule. In the past we have kept pace with guilds that have spent twice as many hours on the current tier of content while also achieving multiple alliance firsts.

<Nexus> has been around since late 2010 and since they we have become one of the preeminent raid teams/communities on Frostmane. We ventured into SWTOR during Tier 13 taking a hiatus from WoW, however with the launch of the new expansion many of us will return to our home on Frostmane to resume raiding.

While we recognize that some applicants may also be currently taking a break from WoW. We will evaluate your armory based on when you took your hiatus. Successful applicants will be properly specced to maximize their ability to DPS/Tank/Heal and have chosen gear/item enhancements that are suited to that role. We look for players who are mature, communicative, patient, and critical of their own play.

We do not compromise on quality when it comes to raid performance. If you cannot take respectful criticism (there is no screaming raid leader on our vent) a progression minded PVE raiding guild may not be right for you.

Raid Schedule:
    Monday 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM Server Time / CST
    Tuesday 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM Server Time / CST
    Wednesday 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM Server Time / CST
    (Times are “invite sent” to “last attempt”)

Achievments:
    We took a Hiatus at 6/7 HM Firelands pre 4.3. We achieved multiple faction server firsts this tier, keeping up with guilds that raided over twice as many hours per week.

7/13 HM T11
    8/8 HM DS

All of the following were accomplished within a 12 hour raid week or less.

US: 666th Kill 25m Ragnoros

WORLD Top 1000 Kill Shannox

Faction Server First:Shannox

Faction Server First:Baleroc

Attendance:
    We understand everyone has a life outside of World of Warcraft, however we ask that you will be able to make our raid times at least 80% of the time since we will be raiding for a concise 12 hours each week. If you can not meet this requirement, please do not apply.

Raid Format:
    25 man PVE progression raiding.

Loot Rules:
    Loot Council

Press:
    On our time in SWTOR: http://internetgames.about.com/od/mm...-Interview.htm

"Solo" Alyzrazor Kill Covered by Tankspot's Lore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MATgxH46peo

What new people say about Nexus:
    "I just want to chime in here. I joined <Nexus> about 3-4 weeks ago. Man what a great ride its been.

I'm an old school raider, vanilla top progression. So much of that time I spent with my guild is nostalgic to the time I've spent here. The RL is professional, pragmatic, and holds people accountable to the raid. Members are competitive amongst themselves, and hungry for content. There's a cooperativeness to progress the guild that I haven't seen in years. Its one of those places that you bring your A-game to, because the team wont let you be carried when we raid.

Every week gets better and better, and if you're sorely looking for intelligent/competent players, give us a look!" - Hexxn

More Nexus Firelands Kill Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildNex...e?feature=mhee

Please visit www.wearenex.us to apply or whisper Marius or Smiegel on Frostmane for details.
    Last edited by Smiegel; 2012-09-06 at 01:53 PM.

Leadership is mature. We are looking for like minded people driven to progress.

Join us for MoP!

Stop by and check us out!

Still looking for great people to join our ranks!

Come give us a look see

Always in search of outstanding people and players.

Still Looking for more!

Join us for MoP!

We are still looking for all classes, specs, and roles for our raid group in Mists. Don't miss out on the chance to join an awesome community!

Always looking for exceptional players and people!

Stop by and fill out an app!

Still in search of exceptional players!

Join us for Pet Battles and stuff

Drop on by and fill out an app!

Welcome to 5.0! Still looking for exceptional players and people to join us for MoP.

Check us out at www.wearenex.us
    Last edited by Smiegel; 2012-08-28 at 08:36 PM.