Deleted

Orbit-uary, not getting it.

We were trying to get that achiv 2 times recently and despite of not even touching any of 4 towers it didn't give us any achiv, even partial. Does anyone know what might be causing it? Been doing it on other characters not so long ago and it worked perfectly fine, but not anymore.

The only things I can think of is that we left few small towers up or because we killed boss too fast and not all defensive systems activated, but that's only a guess. Anyone got any idea?

you talk to the big golem guy to start the fight
    not brann

in particular Lore Keeper of Norgannon
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=33686

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    you talk to the big golem guy to start the fight
    not brann
    ^^ talking to Brann does not activate the towers for hardmode. you must talk to the golem and then not destroy the 4 major towers

Deleted
    Might be the reason, I wasn't raid leader so not sure whom did he talk to, but I'll make sure he talks to right one next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Might be the reason, I wasn't raid leader so not sure whom did he talk to, but I'll make sure he talks to right one next time.
    don't have to be raid leader either, anyone can start it

Deleted
    To make sure HM is active...4 color crystals should be glowing in the area where you fight leviathan, if they're not glowing and towers not destroyed, someone talked to wrong NPC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mnemonic View Post
    To make sure HM is active...4 color crystals should be glowing in the area where you fight leviathan, if they're not glowing and towers not destroyed, someone talked to wrong NPC
    Another,way to make sure its active is to check the boss for buffs- he gains a buff increasing health for each tower.

My suggestion for EVERYTHING in the future is quit assuming thats the way its supposed to be and actually double and triple check. First time I ever attempted FL, we believe that the HARD mode was normal mode, and after i suggested that we may be on hard mode twice, and numerous wipes, the raid leader read about it, realized we was on hard mode, and set it to normal.

So, check to make sure you are doing the right thing, save yourself trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Chances are if you are killing FL in a matter of seconds, and you don't see fireballs falling from the sky, people getting frozen, plants spawning all over the place, and lightning striking everywhere, you are on normal.