How the Prison Architect developers broke the Geneva Conventions

Just got linked this:

http://www.pcgamer.com/how-the-priso...a-conventions/

If they are going to enforce this .... time patch up so many games.

I'm not quite sure how many recent games have a similar icon, or what the exact rules are since it's not 100% clear. Is it just a red cross in general, or is something like Overwatch's health packs fine, since the red cross is slanted?

Can't really go back and enforce this on older games though, since that would be a huge mess anyway to attempt.

That's too bad.. Very good game, I've been playing it for awhile now.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

This is utterly ridiculous; the Red Cross are hypocrites for only just now enforcing their right... when literally dozens of thousands of comics, films, television shows, and video games used it without authorization for decades. Furthermore, use of the Red Cross in a manner representing healthpacks and medical aid DOES NOT IN ANY WAY harm the Red Cross (in fact, it's free advertising! Millennial who never heard of the Red Cross will be able to immediately grasp what their agenda is after having grown up with the mentality that a 'red cross' means health and well being).

If the Red Cross has enough donated money to order their lawyers to spend their precious time going after irrelevant uses of their ubiquitous symbol like this, then it would seem they have too much money on their hands.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Paladin / Warrior / My Anime List - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    This is utterly ridiculous; the Red Cross are hypocrites for only just now enforcing their right... when literally dozens of thousands of comics, films, television shows, and video games used it without authorization for decades. Furthermore, use of the Red Cross in a manner representing healthpacks and medical aid DOES NOT IN ANY WAY harm the Red Cross (in fact, it's free advertising! Millennial who never heard of the Red Cross will be able to immediately grasp what their agenda is after having grown up with the mentality that a 'red cross' means health and well being).

If the Red Cross has enough donated money to order their lawyers to spend their precious time going after irrelevant uses of their ubiquitous symbol like this, then it would seem they have too much money on their hands.

Are they even doing that? From what I read it made it seem like they could if they wanted but haven't taken action yet.

Pandaren Monk God Emperor Trump's Avatar
    Guess I will think twice before donating to them. Wouldn't want my 100 dollars being put towards a non issue like this.

Fun fact, in skullgirls they needed to recolor all red crosses on Valentine from similar reason. That's why her regular color scheme now uses purple crosses.