Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What do I do? WARNING: "I'm in love" stuff

Before I start, I'd want to say that this is the first time I'm making a thread like this, asking for love advice or whatever. I'm usually the guy who helps people with their problems, not asking for help myself.

There is this girl. I know. That sentence is very mainstream. However, bare with me. There is this girl, and we are very good friends. We are the kind of good friends that could go to eachothers house in the middle of the night, waking the other up, saying that we had a bad dream. So yeah, we are good friends.

However, I think I'm starting to get feeling for her. For the sake of the story, let's call her Lisa.

There is this other girl that I'm dating, that you almost could consider as my girlfriend, however we're not that serious so you can't call this 'cheating' or whatever. But yeah uuuhm, I'm starting to get feelings for Lisa. I dreamt about her last night and it's not the first time. I think we would become the perfect couple. However there is a big problem, spelled L-I-S-A-S B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D. That sucks. I've talked to her BF a couple of times, but I think he hates me (mostly because I'm such a good friend with Lisa). Also, me and Lisa have been talking a couple of times about like one of us liking the other (in a natural way, nothing I forced or whatever). For example, I recently commented on her Facebook photo, where she was kissing her BF, something along the lines of "I'm absolutely not jelous at your boyfreind." (ment it as a joke, like a "HEY I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOM", however I am jelous), and she responded with something like "I hope you're not, that would be wierd).

So I'm not sure wether she likes me or not, she could do. What the hell do I do? And even if she likes me, her BF is in the way

Heeelpppzzz

Deleted
    Friendzoned.

Don't ruin things with her current BF, that's being a dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never commit friendcest. Might be best to stay away from her until those feelings go away. They're probably just infatuation, and will go away quickly. You're probably bored and looking for something more interesting.. maybe you should try dating more chicks?

But yeah, don't ruin things with her current BF, that's being a dick.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnametojerkaround View Post
    I recently commented on her Facebook photo, where she was kissing her BF, something along the lines of "I'm absolutely not jelous at your boyfreind." (ment it as a joke, like a "HEY I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOM", however I am jelous), and she responded with something like "I hope you're not, that would be wierd).
    Unless she speaks to you privately about it with a completely different response, this here means that she is not interested in you at all. If she does speak you privately and say something different, you should still stay out of it until/unless she decides on her own to break up with her boyfriend. Don't be a dick and sneak around or steal another guy's girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe her boyfriend hates you because he sees that you want him out of the picture. Which, honestly, is entirely valid.

You're so focused on YOU that you don't seem to even be considering another important factor in all of this. HER. Maybe she doesn't want another boyfriend. Maybe she's happy with who she's with. A girl won't 'look' for something else if she's content where she is.

Friendzoned or not, you would be both a bad person, and a bad friend, to try to manipulate things in your favor. Even if her boyfriend was a dick, that's HER choice. Not yours.

EDIT: Sometimes we can't control our emotions, and for that I sympathize with you. HOWEVER, it is STILL wrong of you to try and sway her emotions in your favor. This is NOT a competition between you and her boyfriend. Convincing her that cheating or breaking up with him is not a proper move.

Deleted
    Dump your girlfriend and steal lisa from her boyfriend.
    Seems the most logical choice.

It is a true test of respect and restraint to be friends with someone who you are in love with. If you truly valued her, and your friendship, you would not mind being 'friendzoned'
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

deleting old posts /10char
    Last edited by psoodkel235; 2022-04-02 at 09:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomnametojerkaround View Post
    For example, I recently commented on her Facebook photo, where she was kissing her BF, something along the lines of "I'm absolutely not jelous at your boyfreind." (ment it as a joke, like a "HEY I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOM", however I am jelous), and she responded with something like "I hope you're not, that would be wierd).
    This here shows that she does not feel the same towards you as you do to her. Unfortunately, its highly likely that she will only see you as a friend and nothing more. Also, as everyone has said, don't ruin things with her current bf, its up to her to decide who she dates.

Ask yourself this: Would you want to risk your friendship with this girl to pursue your feelings?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notwen View Post
    not sure if its a troll or a retard
    Sarcasm. Not everyone is skilled enough to see it in 3 sec.

There is this thing called Karma that you may or may not believe in. If somehow you were responsible for breaking them up, and then you decided to become a couple, who's to say that someone else won't try to break you up.

If her boyfriend is jealous, because he thinks you might have feelings for HIS girlfriend, then he is right to be jealous, because you ACTUALLY DO have feelings for his GF.

Long story short, there are other fish in the see. Don't turn your friendship into some sort of drama. Man up and meet other girls if you aren't happy with your current "girlfriend".

Good luck!

"We are the kind of good friends that could go to eachothers house in the middle of the night, waking the other up, saying that we had a bad dream. So yeah, we are good friends."

"I've talked to her BF a couple of times, but I think he hates me (mostly because I'm such a good friend with Lisa)."

Yeah someone coming into his GF's bedroom in the middle of the night isn't the best way to become friends. Especially if he is with her...

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2chicken2die View Post
    Sarcasm. Not everyone is skilled enough to see it in 3 sec.
    Yes, I've noticed how excellently the written medium conveys sarcasm.

Anyway OP, judging from her reply to your comment, she doesn't feel 'that' way about you. Probably loves you like a brother, but that's it.
    Even if that judgement is incorrect - she will NOT thank you for interfering with her relationship. Personally I'd back off a bit until your feelings simmer down.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Mazamaras View Post
    Friendzoned.

Don't ruin things with her current BF, that's being a dick.
    Pfft...

Single women, you're competing with the world.
    Women in relationships, you're only competing against one.

Why don't you focus on yourself and you girlfriend, and leave this other chick alone? There are plenty of single women out there, no need to go after the ones who are in a relationship. Trying to wedge yourself between a girl and her boyfriend only leaves that girl with resentment towards you, and you with emptiness. Trust me, I've been there. So go look elsewhere for a relationship, you know, maybe where your GIRLFRIEND is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder when moderators will creaty a sticky thread Love problems and questions.

Seems like the same advices are given every time to the same problems, who could imagine that!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Maybe I should add that I'm 17 (turning 18 next January) and Lisa + her BF is 18.

Well considering you are having this problem and posting it here, I'm going to assume you are in high school. In that case, keep your gf, fuck them both, and don't worry about what happens because you aren't going to be with either one of them for the rest of your life anyway.

Not trolling, I'm 100% serious
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Stealing a dude's girl makes you a huge dick.

It also makes her questionable if she cheats on him.

If she has a real interest in you, she will break up with him on her own accord.

A real friend deals with "the friendzone", and a selfish dick tries to break out of it.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

Quote Originally Posted by Grraarrgghh View Post
    Stealing a dude's girl makes you a huge dick.

It also makes her questionable if she cheats on him.

If she has a real interest in you, she will break up with him on her own accord.

A real friend deals with "the friendzone", and a selfish dick tries to break out of it.
    No it just means you're not as Alpha.