What can i improve when it comes to ret paladin DPS

Hello! I am a ret paladin from Azjol-Nerub EU alliance, character name Heki. I feel i do good DPS here and there, but i am allways looking for ways to improve my DPS and ret style.
    I got a youtube channel if you want to check them out. i got some diablo 3 and mage vs X duels.. but the ret paladin videos is listed there.
    I would appreciate it very much if i could get some help <3

youtube channel name is: Hekimaggyc

I am not allowed to post links on MMO-champion atm :-/

You're missing almost an entire 1% of hit and that's probably hurting your DPS by a good bit and 2/2 Acts of Sacrifice is pretty bad for what I assume, from glyphs and the fact you have it active wearing full PvE gear, is your PvE build; 2/2 Eye for an Eye would be better, especially with all the raid-wide magic damage in DS - hell, I, personally, would even take 2/2 Selfless Healer for PvE over 2/2 AoS.

Other than that, nothing I can really add just by looking at your Armory...Other than that your transmog is, at present, a horrible mish-mash of differing sets that's making my migraine about two times worse.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Yes, guild just stopped raiding, so i started to do PvP. so my transmog is really messed up :-/

but thanks for the help, will look more into it.