how do people hate on this game so much?

game is so fun yo bunch of nerds crying and shit about this and that lol

only thing that needs to be fixed is the ability to zoom out a little more and few UI improvements

Deleted
    Why do people hate on other games?
    Why do people not like Pizza?
    Why do people have different opinions?
    I mean....why?

Get it?

You mean people don't like pizza?

For a game that doesn't have a monthly payment Gw2 is amazing. Sure some things could be better but that is why it is still in Beta.

One of things is very simple.... For awhile now, I couldn't figure out why I didn't like the game play and it's actually very simple.

Other people may have other ideas, but here goes... When you're running and you activate a skill there is a cast time involved. Your character will stop and cast. I'm very much NOT USED to that at all!! In other MMORPGs, you cast on the move and you aren't allowed to cast. There will be a message stating can't do that while moving. This gives the impression that the game play is very smooth in those games.

However, in Guild Wars 2, the character stops and does the cast even if you keep trying to move and hold down the direction key. In most cases if you're moving and you don't hit a key to cast something, you don't want to stop and cast. You want to keep moving. By having the character stop and cast, it appears the game has not been very well written because it appears choppy not smooth. If you're moving, unless the enemy does something to stop you from moving, you should not stop unless you ran into something. Pressing a key to do a cast should not stop you.
    Last edited by Prepared; 2012-06-27 at 10:34 PM.

how the hell can people not like pizza its like the universal food of the gods hehe

Prepared,

Quite a few skills have opportunity costs to them. They are a bit more powerful than abilities you can use on the run so in order to use them you have to stand in a single place.

Anyway, OP, I haven't seen a whole lot of hate on the game to be honest. There is a loud minority but I've seen a whole lot worse hate on other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared View Post
    One of things is very simple.... For awhile now, I couldn't figure out why I didn't like the game play and it's actually very simple.

Other people may have other ideas, but here goes... When you're running and you activate a skill there is a cast time involved. Your character will stop and cast.
    I haven't actually had that happen to me unless there was lag (but in that case it was worse than just "stopping for a second")

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    You mean people don't like pizza?
    I know at least two people who hate bacon. I mean, I can't believe it!

On...topic? I don't know, but honestly... I don't care either.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Prepared,

Quite a few skills have opportunity costs to them. They are a bit more powerful than abilities you can use on the run so in order to use them you have to stand in a single place.
    If it is left the way it is, it will give the impression that the game play is not very smooth because when the ability is pressed, the character will stop moving. Maybe the player didn't know there was a cast time or didn't bother to check, it should not allow the cast to happen if you're on the move.

What I'm trying to state is that this gives the impression that the production quality of the game is not there.
    Last edited by Prepared; 2012-06-27 at 10:48 PM.

And closing this down after a very poor start.