Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grraarrgghh View Post
    Modern HE washing machines don't have central agitators for that reason.
    ^this
    I have a front loading HE washer/dryer stacked that does not have these. I wasnt even aware they still made washers and dryers with these. I havent seen them in atleast 10+ years

Points for creativity, but I think it does look trashy. Girl gamers get enough grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Points for creativity, but I think it does look trashy. Girl gamers get enough grief.
    Only from jealous and needy boys and unattractive girls :P

True, but no need to fill the stereotype. That's just my personal opinion. I can fully respect someones creative outlet, and to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    unattractive girls :P
    Quite incorrect. Just because they act how YOU want them to doesn't make it proper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I dont have a problem with that as I do not have a problem with the "men" that pulls down their jeans so far that I can see half their boxershorts.

I bet half the people who mind that some of a bra are showing are perfectly hypocrite and fine with watching the male sex show half their boxer shorts.
    <snip>

Mod edit: Let's not bring religion into this.
    I'm a guy and I'd rather look at a girl's bra than some guy's ass (no offence to anyone).

I dislike "GURL GAMERS" because I see no reason to add the "girl" sentiment into the fact you are a gamer.

How many Africans do you think play games? You don't see the ones who do labeling themselves as AFRICAN GAMERS because they think they are a minority.

You do know they sell Gamer shirts in girl sizes right? Personally I prefer my t-shirts without holes, fully enclosed and intact, its all personal opinion, but I agree it looks trashy.. Then again I am not a girly girl, you just wouldn't catch me dead in one of those, let alone a dress/skirt.
    Last edited by Khaidu; 2012-06-29 at 11:40 PM.

the string thing at the back is very attractive from my pov atleast. And as far as girls showing the shoulderstraps of their bras...yea, AAAAAND? Enjoy them skinz, and if you don't, just look the fuck away.

To the OP: very creative indeed. I'm considering making shorts out of my old jeans that I never wear, thanks for the inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I dislike "GURL GAMERS" because I see no reason to add the "girl" sentiment into the fact you are a gamer.

How many Africans do you think play games? You don't see the ones who do labeling themselves as AFRICAN GAMERS because they think they are a minority.
    Say it like it is grrlfrend

10+ Year Old Account
    i personally dont like ripped shirts, but those are bad ass!

i would love it if gamer shirt were more feminine!
    i only wear then when i work out or to bed now...

OMG, not a visible bra? You must be some many of harlot, a woman of ill repute...what next, showing your ankles? MY GOOOODDDDD where will it end? You all would be terribly scandalized by me, I'm afraid. My bra straps are always out. Strapless bras are a no go (I don't something with no straps to hold up what I'm working with) and I'm not going to forgo tank tops just because bras make people cry, or whatever.

I like the shirts OP. Not for me, as I wear my clothes close to the skin and cut as low as I can manage without wardrobe malfunctions, but cute nonetheless. I have a collection of comic themed shirts that rarely leave my home because they're all male cut and, while in the smallest sizes I could find, I don't like that whole 'guy neckline' t-shirts have. I suppose this may be something to consider.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love the mindless back and forth bickering on if the shirts are trashy or not.

/popcorn
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Well I don't really like the style the op has, but I'm not a girly girl so I don't understand that style already...however I would like girl game shirts to be smaller, in the rare chance they have girl shirts they are always huge and thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    Well I don't really like the style the op has, but I'm not a girly girl so I don't understand that style already...however I would like girl game shirts to be smaller, in the rare chance they have girl shirts they are always huge and thick.

buy them from here -http://www.levelupstudios.com/

I have many shirts from that site, I am a small and they fit very nicely, the fabric is not thick and I can wear them with no probs in 36 degrees celcius heat. They are not baggy at all, while the sleeves are a little short they are still pretty comfy.

I also bought a portal shirt from this site- http://www.best-tshirts-ever.com/por...rtaloo-t-shirt

and their shirts are just as good, the prints are decent, as is the price.
    Last edited by Khaidu; 2012-06-30 at 08:59 AM.

so, if a guy shows that part of his body only, he is not masculine?