Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    It's a new TV show that's coming out in September you guys are pulling conclusions WAY out of no where.

EDIT

Found link:

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/
    People making sense ruin the fun of being crazy.

As I didn't see it myself I have to say its likely. Hopefully op can check back soon with confirmation.

And op beat me to it. Mystery solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    the recently leaked Microsoft documents point to a 2013 release date and a 300 dollar price tag.It will also come with the kinect 2 for free.
    Would be amazing if they kept it at the 300 range and for a 2013 release date would be nice.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 03:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eletastic View Post
    People making sense ruin the fun of being crazy.

As I didn't see it myself I have to say its likely. Hopefully op can check back soon with confirmation.

And op beat me to it. Mystery solved.
    I can't confirm that it's a 100% what it was for. Like I said it was just the "Power" symbol and the date with the saying "Power is everything". No other clues in the commercial. That's why I asked all you smart people here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

I agree the crazies make the world go 'round, but when something can be explained it's best to do so. =P
    That it is. Appreciate the response. Now if only I would've taken a moment to let my excitement settle, I would've searched tv shows (since it was a tv ad) with series premiers during that day
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

It's a new TV show that's coming out in September you guys are pulling conclusions WAY out of no where.

EDIT

Found link:

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/
    That actually looks pretty badass to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Begottenson View Post
    Would be amazing if they kept it at the 300 range and for a 2013 release date would be nice.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 03:27 AM ----------

I can't confirm that it's a 100% what it was for. Like I said it was just the "Power" symbol and the date with the saying "Power is everything". No other clues in the commercial. That's why I asked all you smart people here!
    2013 is the date on the document. It will also be between 6-8 times as powerful than the 360. they are trying to figure out which processor to go with. the more powerful one is nice, but it would not allow them to have backwards compatibility. So they might go with a different, less powerful one. It will also have 4 gigs of ram, actually play in 1080p, and will have some sort of AMD graphics card. it will also have a blue ray drive.

They also want it to have a ten year life span. So i am not sure if they would be releasing upgrade packs, or if the hardware would stay the same for that whole time.
    Last edited by Defengar; 2012-06-28 at 03:51 AM.

That new tv show is crap, so many things wrong with the premise. For someone who's a science geek, I will steer clear from it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    That new tv show is crap, so many things wrong with the premise. For someone who's a science geek, I will steer clear from it.
    What don't you like about it? And how do you know it's "crap"? You can only base your ideas off of trailers right now.