Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    So you place far higher value on the revenue you can generate than on the intrinsic value of what you produce?
    No wonder you don't like GW2. And no wonder you don't fit in with this community. Try others.
    This will be my 1 and only reply to you.

no see i didnt advertise myself period. half the people in here decided to be google sleuths and do it. if i wanted to advertise myself dont you think i would have posted a video i had done? hmm? didnt think of that DID YOU. so no, for the 'haters' to advertise me only works in a positive fashion. thats just the logistics of it. dont cry at me because other people cant control themselves and stay on point. at least some people in here can.

---------- Post added 2012-06-29 at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Looks like someone got his wish, this is now officially derailed. And yes I have now subbed his youtube because some of his stuff is vitriolic nonsense which we could do without but some hits the nail on the head. Anyways going to leave this thread as its no longer about GW2 but about infinite, which is just what a particular new subscriber wanted to happen

lol blame the other people for deciding to search for another man on the internet not me lol it proves my point though doesnt it, i make a discussion about opinions on the game, other people derail it, THEN cry about it being derailed and blame me LOL i guess on mars logic doesnt matter.

Alright this thread is officially derailed, and isn't likely to recover.

Closing.