Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Medical Examiners rule out Bath Salts as cause of Miami Attack! Zombie Apocalypse?

Forensic lab tests and toxicology reports carried out by medical examiners, including tests conducted by outside independent teams, have concluded that bath salts were NOT the cause of the Miami cannibal attack. No evidence of any of the chemical compounds related to bath salts were found. It is widely speculated that the government is attempting to keep a tight lid on the case, as very little information has been released. The Center For Disease Control (CDC) has not released a statement on the most recent developments.

Sources:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...is-system.html
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...k7V_video.html
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...ing-bath-salts
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/medi...nnibal-attack/
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/27...chewer-system/

Deleted
    It's starting...... Funny, I am watching a zombie film right now. I love the scary idea of zombies but I am not quite crazy enough to think it will really happen.

It's the tinfoil hat theroies now that got me worried because all rational assumptions seem to have flown out the window.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    It's the tinfoil hat theroies now that got me worried because all rational assumptions seem to have flown out the window.
    Probably was a mental condition the guy had, however because they had to fatally shoot him we wont ever know. If it was zombie the guy whos face he ate would be after us all by now surely?

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    ha! the use of rational when talking about this story....

Get your bunkers ready bros.

Very interesting... scary stuff.

I havn't really followed the story outside of what I see here on mmo--c so I dunno much about the face eater's history

But he could of just been batshit crazy or just held the believe that eating the flesh of your enemies allows you to inherit their strength/life energies.

Their is actually quite a few tribal philosophies and a ton of folklore/myth that relate to cannibalism in such regard, so it is not surprising that someone would jump at the chance to find out if such things were true.

Then again it could of simply been a domestic squabble between the 2 people and one of them simply chose to win by any means necessary.

Perhaps people thought cannibals of old were zombies. Turns out, they just liked to eat people because they thought it gave them power.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Marijuana was found in his system. This guy had to be crazy.

Last edited by BRO90X; 2012-06-28 at 06:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No! Zombies don't exist. Get over it.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Well, that's easy. If he wasn't on drugs, then he was crazy. There you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    ha! the use of rational when talking about this story....
    LOL I hope that made you really LOL irl!

Well at least we are all covered now incase it happens to any of us!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Excited Delirium. Its been happening for about 3 years world wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, some people are just bat-shit crazy. Put that in your conspiracy theory pipe and smoke it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting quote:

An addiction expert said she wouldn't rule out marijuana causing the agitation.

"It could have been the strain of marijuana that increases the dopamine in the brain, such as sativa," said Dr. Patricia Junquera, assistant professor at the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.

And another:

She also suggested that if Eugene had a mental disorder, "the marijuana could have increased even further the dopamine levels and aggravated the situation. So that can't be ruled out."

In short, I can see a little as to why weed is illegal, the users of it need to stop making excuses like: "It has no affects, it's not as bad as other drugs"
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-06-28 at 07:00 PM.

An addiction expert discussing marijuana? Excuse me while I enjoy a hearty laugh. She's stretching so far for an explanation to blame drugs that it literally is bordering on ridiculous. I'd be hard-pressed to believe crack was the cause of a face-eating rampage, let alone weed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    An addiction expert discussing marijuana? Excuse me while I enjoy a hearty laugh. She's stretching so far for an explanation to blame drugs that it literally is bordering on ridiculous. I'd be hard-pressed to believe crack was the cause of a face-eating rampage, let alone weed.
    And you happen to know more than a Professor? Right, okay Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    And you happen to know more than a Professor? Right, okay Doctor.
    One that tries to claim a direct correlation between smoking pot and zombieing up some dude while a cop shoots him several times? Yes.

I think zombie movies will always be scarier than any actual "Zombie attacks" meh....