Cool 403 5/8 H Super Fun Prot Warrior LF Guild

Hey guys,

I am Nïobe, the Super Fun Prot Warrior.

I am currently looking for a guild to progress with in MOP. Although I am super fun, I also take raiding and learning to better myself as a player very seriously. I believe that I have the capacity to learn and grow as a raider and build upon my current skills.

I have been tanking and have played my warrior as my primary main since Burning Crusades, and have played a main tank or OT role since 2008. I do have an Arms OS when needed, but ideally I am looking for a spot as a tank. If you wish to learn moer abut my character you can view my Armory or website at voodooshuffler.com. I also have an great OpenRaid rating, and have accomplished all the heroic content prior to Dragon Soul (Blackwing’s Bane, Dragonslayer and Firelord).

What I am looking for in a guild:
    - Established and Hard core progression guild
    - 10 or 25 man, I have no specific preference
    - Raid times: Anywhere between 6PM and 11PM PST, although I do prefer an earlier raid end time
    - Live Stream: I am an avid live streamer, and I wish to disclose this as some people may be uncomfortable with this. I also know when to tune out my viewers and focus on the task/raid at hand

If you believe I would be the right fit for your guild or have any questions for me regarding this post, please send me a whisper in-game or send me an email at general@voodooshuffler.com

Thank you for your time and reading my post!

<3 Nïobe
    Last edited by Niobe; 2012-06-28 at 10:18 PM.

I also wanted to mention that I am looking for a Horde guild.

bump! Thank you for reading!

We are currently recruiting a warrior for our core team. We have spoken with our current one and he is unable to make the time commitment for MoP.

Not sure about raid times but we can talk more if you want. Money88@gmail.com

My Real ID is: Money88@gmail.com

SERVER: Dragonblight
    RAID DAYS: T, TH, SUN
    RAID TIMES: 8pm-12am EST
    CONTACTS: Bhcmoney, Papertowel, Fìresoul

<Bagel> is a 10 man Horde Guild which started at the end of WoTLK. Many of the founding members were in top end raiding guilds, raiding 4-5 days a week, 4-5 hours per night. That is not our philosophy here, we raid roughly 10-14 hours a week and like to clear through content quickly by having a group of skilled individuals.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
    8/8 HM 10 man Dragon Soul (mid April)

PAST PROGRESSION:
    6/7 HM FL (pre nerf)
    6/13 BoT, BwD, ToTFW (attendance issues, and killed 6/13 in 18 days)

REQUIREMENTS
    [ul]
    [li]If you need to server transfer you must be able to do so in a timely manner. [/li][li]90% Attendance is for the most part required out of raiders, due to our laid back raiding schedule. If you are to miss a raid that player must be able to notify the GM minimum of 24 hours in advance (with emergencys being the exception)[/li][li]Gear: we do not expect you to be in full heroic DS gear or anything but we do expect you to be geared enough to compete with our other dps or hps. Gear is a crutch. If you are skilled for the most part you will do fine.[/li][li]Awareness: this is a simple concept, if you cant move out of something, or hit a button when you are supposed to without someone telling you every single aspect of the fight dont even contact me.[/li][/ul]

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
    Players that like to compete not only with each other but with the world and love to parse. We love to push everything we can out of our classes and performing at the best level we can. So if you want some competitive players pushing you to be better we may fit what you are looking for.

No raid slots are ever guaranteed, but rather performance based. If you show up consistently, perform well, and come prepared...you WILL raid.

But with that being said we do not sit there and just consistently recruit new players if our players are good you have a spot. We like to keep a 12-13 man roster for class changes or absences.

If you want more information please contact me via real id: Money88@gmail.com

or visit our website at www.Bagel.wowstead.com