Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    my only concern here is people comparing an 8 year old game with huge backing and millions of man hours played and testing to a game in beta form..
    GW2 has the potential to be a very good game, and the combat system will take time to get used too, especially for wow addicts who are so used to a fluid and almost perfect style of play..
    Atm it does feel a little clunky but it is beta and hopefully will be more fluid as time goes by, the concept is amazing and will offer good players the chance to shine..
    Personally, and no offence is meant to anyone, but the erm, lets just say for arguments sake the people in wow who are not very good will probably struggle with Gw2 and find themselves getting mashed alot due to the way GW2 works.. So my theory is after a little time the players actually playing Gw2 will be good gamers and thus make the game an excellent and exciting prospect..

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I have noticed from my BWE experience...is it LOOKS very clunky on videos...but when you get in game its a lot less clunky that it actually feels...however there is an element of unfamiliarity within gw2 simply because its not the text book combat of WoW etc...when you throw your axe that has a cd on it whether it hits the person or not it will still fire and still on go cooldown if your out of range etc....dont not confuse this with 100% skill shot based MMO....if you have a target it will still aim towards that target the factor im refering to is depth.

All in all it takes getting used to but its not the clunkiness thats the issue its the alternative style of combat in general...doesnt take long at all...btw on a side note...PvP is amazing without dedicated healers OMFG.