Any other way to buy this game right now?

Im unable to buy the game on the Guild Wars 2 website... I have 2 credit cards (both work and are legit VISA cards) but the GW2 website just rejects them,

IS there any other way to buy the game right now, like a phone number to call and buy it?

(btw I tried using the "support" email and they never responded)

Depends on if you want to order it directly from them as a digital download or if you are willing to go to a store or have it sent to you. I'm presuming you want to order it digitally from them though based on your comment. As to any other way of ordering it from them, you might just want to try again on a different day or something them may be having some server problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    If I buy it at a store (eg. gamestop) do I still get access to the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronk333 View Post
    As long as it's a pre-purchase not a pre-order. They give you a code, similar to the official site.

Cant you just try to work around that?
    Use someone elses card you know, a friend or relative?
    Or maybe try to work it out with Anet thru some kind of support?

IF you buy from retail, BE SURE that its pre-purchase and NOT pre-order.
    Pre purchase you get to experience the game on the next Beta weekend and Possibly a Stress Test. AND you start playing it day 25 instead of 28.

Pre-order just gives you the game at 28

Quote Originally Posted by aaronk333 View Post
    Yes. Just make sure that you buy from one of the listed retailers (of which GameStop is one) so you get a pre-purchase code (for the 3-day head start).