Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Strangest Dream You Have Ever Had

I dreamed this last night:

I was exploring a medical laboratory university constructed on the bottom of the Pacific. I was invited into a particular lab where the focus was a dome shaped observation tank filled with various tiny crustaceans skittering across a fine, sandy floor, a watery cobalt solution, and a human being that was radically surgically altered. The person was bobbing in a very slow rhythm, masked in all sorts of tubes that protruded from every orifice as well as dozens of small surgically created orifices. Some of these orifices along the fingers and neck were open and pulsing as the tiny crustaceans and bits of (what I was told were) magnetic sediment floated inside and passed through the body out of another similar orifice. The person's internal organs were floating freely as their abdomen had been cauterized into an open position. They floated gently in front of the person, something about the solution in the tank caused them to appear semi-translucent. The person, in this position, appeared to filter the sediments, the tiny crustaceans, and the cobalt solution of the tank as though they had been surgically rearranged into a living, human water clock. The lab technician explained to me that this complex and impossible procedure was a means of replacing the circulatory system altogether with whatever this solution was. It was said that all of this created the subject to be a "post-chloride" neurotransmitter, and that the person indeed was controlling all of the elements of the tank with their mind, as well as deliberately filtering them through their body. I was then told that I was going to be the next subject for this procedure. Normally, at this stage of the dream, this would have been considered a profound nightmare for most. But despite it all, I actually felt very calmed by the spectacle...

If any of you can Psychoanalyze this, I will do you some serious favors.

The question is begged,

what is your strangest dream?

I can't have a nightmare from a threat or menace. I'm fearless in my dreams. They're virtually all action-adventure movies.
    A week ago I dreamed a giant moth-man-demon-thing was destroying the city I lived in. We struggled to keep up with it and try to contain the damage. In the end I had to sacrifice myself to take it out. This prompted a perspective shift, the dream became about me being a single parent in the aftermath. I was sitting in my boy's room fretting over how I was going to provide for us. While worrying, I realized nature was calling so I went to the restroom. I proceeded to poop a guinea pig. Then another. I looked down in the bowl in severe distress because this wasn't natural and the poor buggers would probably drown. Next moment I drop a third guinea pig in the bowl. One of them lifts up on its hind legs and touches its cold, wet nose to my exposed bum. My brain shoves a NOPE! in my face and wakes me up. Does that count as a nightmare?

I once dreamt i was some kind of hybrid between Spider-Man and Jiraiya(from sekai ninja Sen Jiraiya) who spent most of the time traveling between movie premieres and destroying everything that was planned for it. For Some unknown reason people still loved me as a hero...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsurgeon View Post
    I proceeded to poop a guinea pig.
    Simply amazing. I believe that is an existential nightmare far worthier than slasher movie fodder.

---------- Post added 2012-06-29 at 07:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jaofindel View Post
    I once dreamt i was some kind of hybrid between Spider-Man and Jiraiya(from sekai ninja Sen Jiraiya) who spent most of the time traveling between movie premieres and destroying everything that was planned for it. For Some unknown reason people still loved me as a hero...
    You must compensate for your evildoing...or perhaps your gooddoing...

The weirdest one I can remember atm:

Im sleeping in my bed, and my sisters friend comes into my room and starts shaking it...with her ass, like just pushing against if fast and shaking my bed. I wake up (in the dream) and she says "shhhh go back to sleep". then I wake up.

I regularly dream, this is one of the only ones I think is not bannable
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

my parents adopted a boy when he was five, autistic and very very developmentally disabled due to terrible child abuse and neglect. for the first few years he was not able to communicate with us when he needed to use the washroom so he sometimes had "accidents" if we forgot to take him to the washroom regularly. its been years since that happened but a few months ago i have a very strange dream in which my parents cut holes in a table chair used at the computer desk and placed a large white bucket underneath so he could "go" when he needed to. well in my dream i sat down to play at the computer and i ended up having to "go". but it missed the bucket and landed behind the bucket under the chair and just sat there. my family was around and basically i spent the whole dream humiliated and worrying they would be able to smell it, and trying to plan a way to get out of this embarassing mess, and fabricating a story in my head so that if i got caught i could just blame the deed on my little bro. it was all just.... a very strange dream :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    The weirdest one I can remember atm:

Im sleeping in my bed, and my sisters friend comes into my room and starts shaking it...with her ass, like just pushing against if fast and shaking my bed. I wake up (in the dream) and she says "shhhh go back to sleep". then I wake up.

I regularly dream, this is one of the only ones I think is not bannable
    That sounds like a prank or something a girl's sister would pull on me as a kid. Or maybe a random tease even...

---------- Post added 2012-06-29 at 08:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by herpderpslurp View Post
    my parents adopted a boy when he was five, autistic and very very developmentally disabled due to terrible child abuse and neglect. for the first few years he was not able to communicate with us when he needed to use the washroom so he sometimes had "accidents" if we forgot to take him to the washroom regularly. its been years since that happened but a few months ago i have a very strange dream in which my parents cut holes in a table chair used at the computer desk and placed a large white bucket underneath so he could "go" when he needed to. well in my dream i sat down to play at the computer and i ended up having to "go". but it missed the bucket and landed behind the bucket under the chair and just sat there. my family was around and basically i spent the whole dream humiliated and worrying they would be able to smell it, and trying to plan a way to get out of this embarassing mess, and fabricating a story in my head so that if i got caught i could just blame the deed on my little bro. it was all just.... a very strange dream :\
    Intense, sounds like you might have some guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    That sounds like a prank or something a girl's sister would pull on me as a kid. Or maybe a random tease even...
    I agree, but I know it was a dream since my cat was still cuddling my head when I woke up.
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    I agree, but I know it was a dream since my cat was still cuddling my head when I woke up.
    Cats... always an inferior option to...succubi.

i had this dream where mmochamp had less stupid threads and everyone gets along and on the front page i have a nice long list of recent forum post threads were i can simply ignore the threads i dont want to see. weird eh?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Cats... always an inferior option to...succubi.
    sadly i dont have a pet succubus . and if i did, it certainly wouldn't be snuggling that head!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    i had this dream where mmochamp had less stupid threads and everyone gets along and on the front page i have a nice long list of recent forum post threads were i can simply ignore the threads i dont want to see. weird eh?
    Come at me bro.

Most terrifying i had was some really screwed mix of jurassic park and jumanji (was like i believe 10 or so) where i was in this jungle with traps EVERYWHERE, and th at dream would always end up with me stepping on a trap and getting some sort of deadly injury, freaked me out quite a bit as it wasnt just a one night thing (also i still remember it like 9 years later).

Deleted
    Hmm.. My weirdest dream in recent memory is kind of weird to describe and, from personal perspective, completely unwarrented as it kinda came out of nowhere. I know dreams are usually your subconcience dealing with issues or inspirations from events or thoughts, but I simply cannot link this dream to anything.

Note: I know I'm notoriously known for creating way too long posts for most to bother reading, but I'll try to keep it short! xD

It starts off with myself and a woman I don't quite know who is, apparently on our way in a car to investigate a crime scene. It's one of those dreams where you're dreaming you're dumped into a situration and I felt quite proud in my dream when I discovered I was some kind of crime scene investigator, possibly for the Army or Marines. We're heading down a long, straight highway without saying much to eachother, and it felt like forever in the dream before we arrived at the scene itself. Now, It was some kind of plains/desert setting but with some trees scattered around, and I remember thinking to myself that my dog, who happened to be the forensics expert and medical examiner told me the boy (Apparently a young boy) had died from severe trauma but the cause was yet unknown.

So, the girl turns to me (Oh, right, I should describe what my dream relations to her is.. In my dream I find her to be quite attractive, but the relationship seems entirely professional) and tells me she's going to head back to 'base' to examine something and tells me to get witness statements. I then approach a tree (Suddenly, police cars and such are gone, it's just me and the tree) and there's a small hut along the upper branches. I climb up there and meet this little girl (10 years old - ish. Best way to describe her is horror-esque appearance but she does'nt startle me at all in the dream) and I find out it's her brother who died. She has a terrier dog pup in a leash and explains it was her brothers and she promised to take care of it.

All of a sudden, I'm down again on ground level and looking around for clues. The girl walks around with the dog, and I begin feeling this strong frustration from not finding any evidence on the ground and her following me around I begin to feel some kind of tense frustration from her aswell, although she smiles at me each time I look at her. There's a football field, and I remember walking up into the stands, checking under them for a gun but I find this hidden mascot suit which seems to have been purposely concealed from view. As I take up my radio to contact the senior agent/leader, the girl stops me and tells me not to do it. She says she loves me, and that the only way we can be together is if I keep the suit a secret for now (Remember, she's 10 years old and I remember this freaking me out a WHOLE lot but I for some reason go along with it). I then turn back towards the tree (Football field gone) and this is where the dream gets REALLY weird.

The 'camera' which has been my personal perspective the whole time changes to be 'observant' as a third party looking inside a window of the tree house, and I watch myself starring intensely at the girl, trying to figure it out. For some reason this third party knows she's the one who killed her brother, but I don't seem to know it yet, as I just stare at her trying to figure it out. She keeps talking lowly to the dog in a weird tone which the third party can't hear but I seem to be hearing it as I look more and more suspicious each time. The camera changes again to watching my face get shocked, then to the girls perspective and she sees the dog as this old, bearded guy who glares angrilly at her, telling her to kill me with the knife. (Not A knife, THE knife). She looks down at the floor of the tree house and picks up a dull knife which apparently was there all along. She then looks up at her and the view changes to the mysterious third party again, watching her raise the knife as she says (And these words still ring clear in my head right now) "You cannot comprehend the challenges I have faced for you. I would have died for you, I would have given everything for you, but you will never love me like I love you" before she stabs towards me. The entire thing goes 'black' and I hear this loud, old-riffle kinda gunshot.

I am back in my own perspective, opening my eyes as I am apparently laying in a hospital bed. I am looking around trying to figure out how I got there as I call out loud for a nurse. The Hospital appears pretty empty as I get out of the bed, only to discover that my legs are not my own (Believe me, this is more terrifying than it sounds..) so I kinda panic, run down this long, straight hospital corridor, yelling for help. Each room I pass, the emergency alarm goes off for some reason before I finally near the end of the corridor, I look at the reception and the 10 year old girl is crying, saying "I will never leave you!"

And then I finally wake up, baffled and not sure what the heck any of that meant.

Any help?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Hmm.. My weirdest dream in recent memory is kind of weird to describe and, from personal perspective, completely unwarrented as it kinda came out of nowhere. I know dreams are usually your subconcience dealing with issues or inspirations from events or thoughts, but I simply cannot link this dream to anything.

Note: I know I'm notoriously known for creating way too long posts for most to bother reading, but I'll try to keep it short! xD

It starts off with myself and a woman I don't quite know who is, apparently on our way in a car to investigate a crime scene. It's one of those dreams where you're dreaming you're dumped into a situration and I felt quite proud in my dream when I discovered I was some kind of crime scene investigator, possibly for the Army or Marines. We're heading down a long, straight highway without saying much to eachother, and it felt like forever in the dream before we arrived at the scene itself. Now, It was some kind of plains/desert setting but with some trees scattered around, and I remember thinking to myself that my dog, who happened to be the forensics expert and medical examiner told me the boy (Apparently a young boy) had died from severe trauma but the cause was yet unknown.

So, the girl turns to me (Oh, right, I should describe what my dream relations to her is.. In my dream I find her to be quite attractive, but the relationship seems entirely professional) and tells me she's going to head back to 'base' to examine something and tells me to get witness statements. I then approach a tree (Suddenly, police cars and such are gone, it's just me and the tree) and there's a small hut along the upper branches. I climb up there and meet this little girl (10 years old - ish. Best way to describe her is horror-esque appearance but she does'nt startle me at all in the dream) and I find out it's her brother who died. She has a terrier dog pup in a leash and explains it was her brothers and she promised to take care of it.

All of a sudden, I'm down again on ground level and looking around for clues. The girl walks around with the dog, and I begin feeling this strong frustration from not finding any evidence on the ground and her following me around I begin to feel some kind of tense frustration from her aswell, although she smiles at me each time I look at her. There's a football field, and I remember walking up into the stands, checking under them for a gun but I find this hidden mascot suit which seems to have been purposely concealed from view. As I take up my radio to contact the senior agent/leader, the girl stops me and tells me not to do it. She says she loves me, and that the only way we can be together is if I keep the suit a secret for now (Remember, she's 10 years old and I remember this freaking me out a WHOLE lot but I for some reason go along with it). I then turn back towards the tree (Football field gone) and this is where the dream gets REALLY weird.

The 'camera' which has been my personal perspective the whole time changes to be 'observant' as a third party looking inside a window of the tree house, and I watch myself starring intensely at the girl, trying to figure it out. For some reason this third party knows she's the one who killed her brother, but I don't seem to know it yet, as I just stare at her trying to figure it out. She keeps talking lowly to the dog in a weird tone which the third party can't hear but I seem to be hearing it as I look more and more suspicious each time. The camera changes again to watching my face get shocked, then to the girls perspective and she sees the dog as this old, bearded guy who glares angrilly at her, telling her to kill me with the knife. (Not A knife, THE knife). She looks down at the floor of the tree house and picks up a dull knife which apparently was there all along. She then looks up at her and the view changes to the mysterious third party again, watching her raise the knife as she says (And these words still ring clear in my head right now) "You cannot comprehend the challenges I have faced for you. I would have died for you, I would have given everything for you, but you will never love me like I love you" before she stabs towards me. The entire thing goes 'black' and I hear this loud, old-riffle kinda gunshot.

I am back in my own perspective, opening my eyes as I am apparently laying in a hospital bed. I am looking around trying to figure out how I got there as I call out loud for a nurse. The Hospital appears pretty empty as I get out of the bed, only to discover that my legs are not my own (Believe me, this is more terrifying than it sounds..) so I kinda panic, run down this long, straight hospital corridor, yelling for help. Each room I pass, the emergency alarm goes off for some reason before I finally near the end of the corridor, I look at the reception and the 10 year old girl is crying, saying "I will never leave you!"

And then I finally wake up, baffled and not sure what the heck any of that meant.

Any help?
    Wow, I'm not sure I can decipher this in one read. It sounds very David Lynchian...

Deleted
    Wow, I'm not sure I can decipher this in one read. It sounds very David Lynchian...
    Thanks for reading it through nonetheless! Very kind of you not to just go "Oh, long post /ignore" =)

But indeed, it's quite a weird dream. It's probably not even the weirdest one I've had ever, but the weirdest that I can describe into somewhat accurate details in recent memory.

My friend and I both had to shit into buckets and race to see who could fill this meter first.

I had a really bad one, which really made me question myself as a person: I helped some guy rape and murder a young child. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    My friend and I both had to shit into buckets and race to see who could fill this meter first.

I had a really bad one, which really made me question myself as a person: I helped some guy rape and murder a young child. :/
    Old news. :P

My weirdest one was chasing my alarm clock around my middle school... =\

Deleted
    My dick fell off.

Deleted
    Mine was really fucked up , i apperntly made a girl pregnant in my dream and this girl is someone from highschool wich yes is pretty hot....