Deleted

Sha Class Abilities

Hi guys,

I just noticed the name of few of the new icons in the last build :

Sha_Ability_Mage_FireStarter
    Sha_Ability_Rogue_EnvelopingShadows
    Sha_Ability_Warrior_BloodNova

Any ideas ?
    Could be linked to the new legendaries ? Or raid abilities for each class during the Sha boss encounter ?

Bets are open !

Quote Originally Posted by bakanamek View Post
    Hi guys,

Any ideas ?
    Could be linked to the new legendaries ? Or raid abilities for each class during the Sha boss encounter ?

Bets are open !

some kind of yet to be revealed pre release event, where the Sha take over players due to all the hate breaking out because of the Theramore "incident" and people are able to go nuts on each other, bit like the zombie event?

My guess is that there will be sha that absorb the abilities of a random person, kinda like Hexlord Malacrass in ZA. But, of course, just a guess.

Hrm. Could also just be ordinary NPC's that got possessed by sha, now that I think of it.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by bakanamek View Post
    Hi guys,

Any ideas ?

Bets are open !

My bet is on legendaries. Boss abilities dont ussually get unique icons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are real." ~Abraham Lincoln

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by levandor View Post
    some kind of yet to be revealed pre release event, where the Sha take over players due to all the hate breaking out because of the Theramore "incident" and people are able to go nuts on each other, bit like the zombie event?
    Sha being found out of Pandaria crashes any mystery they hold for players who should be encountering them for the first time in Pandaria. As fun as it would be to get transformed into Sha and have a zombie event redux, it just doesn't make sense.

It is probably apart of a boss fight where a player gets over taken by a Sha for a short period of time.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    It is probably apart of a boss fight where a player gets over taken by a Sha for a short period of time.
    Isn't there a raid fight where a player gets corrupted and if the corruption maxes out they are turned into a sha and hostile til killed?

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    My bet's on this as well.

It's just icons for NPC spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post
    Sha being found out of Pandaria crashes any mystery they hold for players who should be encountering them for the first time in Pandaria. As fun as it would be to get transformed into Sha and have a zombie event redux, it just doesn't make sense.
    Still, a man might have his dreams