[resto] Tips on improving cooldowns rotation - hm madness 10

Looking for tips on better CD rotation on our heroic madness kills. I've only healed it 3 times on this toon so still trying to figure a good ToL/Tranq rotation. The only restriction I have it to save Tranq for 4th platform to top ppl off when bolt is about to land (so I can't use it on end of 3rd plat), other than that I'm pretty open to ideas. Here are a few logs (sorry, can't post links yet):

worldoflogs.com/reports/ammpdobaqtgs2xdr/sum/healingDone/?s=2339&e=3162
    worldoflogs.com/reports/9xmqvjnc4f4cnx4x/sum/healingDone/?s=7730&e=8547

My armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Landruid/advanced

Anyways, looking forward to hear how u guys rotate ur cds as a resto druid on this fight.

Cheers.

PS: at work now so can't update my armory to show my resto gear, but I'm 402ilvl and reforged to 2005 haste.
    Last edited by FatMage; 2012-06-29 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    The nerfs keep cocking up the cd rotation so you almost have to relearn it each week, or not give a stuff and just use things on cd from the first viable use.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend using TOL for the 40% blistering tentacles on the 1st and 3rd platforms, and using Tranquility for the 40% blistering tentacles on the 2nd platform and then for the bolt on the 4th as you have already stated. These uses are pretty much solely for conserving mana since your healing should not really be pressured through these but if it is you have the cooldown anyway.

For the head phase, use TOL just before the 10% congealing blood come out and then Tranquility should be back up in time to seal the kill through the last set of congealing blood.

Deleted
    ^ what this guy said. Though now, if you dps is competent, everything dies so quickly you will not have CDs for every platform. If it's the only thing you can do, save tranq for bolt

Deleted
    I've been tanking Madness instead of healing lately, but what I used to do was:

1st platform (no cooldowns needed really, but when I was trying to improve rankings): Tranquility on the first parasite (we used to ignore it and use dream, thus giving Tranq some benefit), tree form on blisterings.

2nd platform: Either saving tree form if we were unusually high on dps, or using it on the first set of blisterings and it would still be up when the 2nd set spawned, where I would Tranq.

3rd platform: Same as above. Usually tight on time here.

4th platform: Tree form on the first set of blisterings, Tranquility on the second set (we would ignore them and nuke the wing tentacle).

10% aoe: Tree form would be coming up around now, also around when the 2nd set of terrors would spawn if I'm not mistaken. I would use Tranq at 5% aoe.

When we were progressing I had time for both tree form and Tranq on all platforms, but as the nerf got higher and we cut down one healer I could not use one of the two because timing got messed up. Only times lately that I was seriously concerned about if I should or shouldn't use cd's is on the 4th platform with Tranq, but I've always had it back up for 5%. Also, depending on what healers you have and other cooldowns, another cd rotation than the one I was using might be more optimal.
    Last edited by mmoc5817da6c72; 2012-06-30 at 08:47 AM.