Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well, that was pretty predictable. "We can't announce the release date yet, but we need something to go up against the GW2 release date... better announce the cinematic!"

Just hope it doesn't overemphasize pandaren

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throrion View Post
    Well, that was pretty predictable. "We can't announce the release date yet, but we need something to go up against the GW2 release date... better announce the cinematic!"

Just hope it doesn't overemphasize pandaren
    And I hope it emphasizes them enough.

If people think playing a Panda is childish they can kindly leave and go play another game.

When they first announced MoP I was very interesting in it, but now not so much anymore, I for one, will not be getting MoP. Because most of everything are pretty much the same. But I will come back every now and then to check what's up

WOOP! I am a very happy gamer! This means MoP will come out after GW2, meaning I'll have perhaps a month of GW2 goodness (if it can hold my interest that long) until MoP hits in all its glory! Gonna be a fun autumn :3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    It has nothing to do w/ release imo.
    Sigh...

Than I guess MoP can come before the gamescom then?
    So the game wouldn't have this cinematic since it will be first seen at gamescom?

This tells a lot of things, of which the most obvious should be that the release date is > gamescom...

The second quarter results is usually around early August. Wouldn't be surprised they would announce MOP release date around that time for the shareholders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lauragnome View Post
    So we're headed for a fall release then, with nearly a full year of the final raid tier.

So much for speeding up the release cycle.
    Yeah "more content, faster".
    What's for sure is that the marketing & bullshit department didn't lose any jobs

With all the gaming press at gamescom 2012
    It Is a sure bet that blizz will announce the release date
    After The cinematic, It makes perfect business sense to do so.

a September release would be great
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by daltron View Post
    The second quarter results is usually around early August. Wouldn't be surprised they would announce MOP release date around that time for the shareholders.
    And that is the problem with Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Yeah, because all other companies are completely uninterested in making money and showing positive results for their shareholders...-_-

Ain't no problem with Blizzard, stupid people just try to make it out to be a problem when a company they happen to dislike for some reason, has an interest in profits.

10+ Year Old Account
    JUST ANNOUNCE THE DAMN RELEASE DATE! UGH! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    If you don't know how to properly run a company you will end up with no company to run in the end, and that means no Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    And I hope it emphasizes them enough.

If people think playing a Panda is childish they can kindly leave and go play another game.
    they already have which is why this game is failing and vivendi wants to drop actiblizz like used toilet paper

there may still be a lot of players but they have a much larger support staff and infrastructure to upkeep so the game is barely turning a profit with all the fallout and D3 numbers have dropped significantly...the only thing that kept it ultimately successful at launch was riding the coattails of a previously successful game

people you all speculate with random numbers and such....just take actuall numbers in consideration(and one kinda random factor{the ptr factor})

IF we take that the cinematic will be showned before they anounce a release date,then the earliest they can bring the game oute will be 3 weeks

this is because

1st the pre-patch(the one that will make the transition to MoP mechanics)will last 2 weeks(as BLIZZ stated.This i read from people in the forum so i assume is true)

2nd the earliest they can patch up is 1 week after the cinematic since they will show it on a friday and the patching is in wendsday

So we have 3 weeks at best in order to have a launch of the game.For every wendsday that passes and the pre-patch isnt in we add 1 more week to the whole date expectation

This is ofcourse assuming the pre-patch will be on the PTR in the next 45 days IF the pre-patch wont be in the PTR in the next 45 days then we add a 2 week extra in our speculation(i assume 2 weeks since i believe its a good amount of time to test a few things)

So with a pre-patch on the PTR in the next 45 days we have a 4-5 of september release AT ITS BEST considering they will move ASAP after the cinematic
    Without the pre-patch in the PTR in the next 45 days we have a 19-20 of september release AT ITS BEST considering they will move ASAP after the cinematic

For every week that they wont be adding the pre-patch in the PTR you add 1 more week to the above way of thinking.

from the moment the pre patch will be in the PTR then the best possible release date will be 35 days after that
    Last edited by antonatsis; 2012-06-30 at 02:27 AM.

How's that August release date looking?

Must avoid spoilers...but CGI Pandaria...aaaargh!

I can't understand why people is happy with this date. This means we'll have new content after the summer when everybody starts their studies or come from holydays and start working again.

Also we'r with the same content and in my opinion DS is repetitive and boring. I'm in the side of people thinking that having heroic modes are bullshit and a different raid progression like the TBC is the way (and I did only Karazhan and Lady Vashj), yeah for sure lot of people will not see the end game but they can allways add a debuff if an atunement is meet or something else (this is their job not mine).

This is just my opinion, don't blame me .

The most I hate is first they said we will get expansions every year and was not achieved (ok, too much work np). With MoP I remember they said that the release date will not follow the same timeline like the others xpan. and will be released before. WTF this is looking the same way as TBC and WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are all the people stating "MoP will be released in August, because I said so" now, mind showing us your predictions again my sweet little know it all's?

i predict somewhere between august 1st and december 25th