Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm 35+, I want to do the dungeons and then just do WvW and PvP for this one. I didn't do a lot of WvW in BWE1 due to lag and optimization problems, and in BWE2 I was just leveling up to see how far I could get and get as many areas complete as I could.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Vigorous sex with teh norn babez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have not offcially played a class beyond level 6
    just spend my time pvping have a general idea of what professions i like to play now so probably doing the same thing want to keep actually leveling fresh for release
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

During the stress test I managed to complete the big platformer in the Eternal BG, luckily it was during the final minutes and nobody was there. I think since I'm lvl 32 I'm going to try out dungeons then blow all my gold on gems and see what kind of costumes I can get.

Just finetune my profession choice/prefered spec withing the profession.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Test out more classes, sPVP and World PVP.
    Leaving PVE till the game launches

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll sit here wishing slightly that I could play. I had to get a refund on the purchase since I'm kind of broke and realized that school is going to be starting a couple of weeks later this fall semester, so that means tuition will be a couple more weeks out of reach... and it's my only source of income lol. Oh well. Still getting the game, I'll just be kind of behind. Plus I know it'll all feel fresh!

Deleted
    Hopefully they will have the "new" traits in it. That will be a lot to test already. Other than that if they don't bring the asura or sylvari to play I will probably be in WvW with my necro throughout BWE3.

Deleted
    1.) Buying the Sunglasses in the gem store
    2.) Stand next to a player corpse
    3.) cheesy one-liner + ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    4.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPWA...eature=related

Aaaand I hope they let us explore one or two new areas
    and hopefully they've made some updates on the engineer class

Any information on when the next BWE starts? I have yet to playtest GW2 and according to what I read it gotta be a hell of a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I'll be doing with my 35 Warrior decked out in 4/6 Black Citadel 1 gear (4 gold for that sweet set... Cleaned my pockets!) is exploring any land I haven't seen yet, and some WvW. No more PvE for me, save that for retail.

Other than that, I'll be exploring Divinity's Reach since I haven't given it enough love, and I'll also explore Hoelbrak since the only time I went in there was to get to Snowden Drifts (15-25 Norn zone).

On my Guardian alt (about level 7), I'll be doing just sPvP. As a Warrior, I always get angry when I encounter a Guardian - they can control the battlefield so well and also pump out damage at an alarming rate. I may check out Ele some more to make sure I'll want one in retail, I only got him to about level 4.

So, not too much. No more PvE, that's for sure. I already 100%'d four zones (Norn 1-15/15-25, 25-35 Gendarran Fields, 1-15 Charr) - should save some for the real thing!
    Last edited by Sentinel; 2012-06-30 at 08:29 AM.

Deleted
    Has ArenaNet confirmed a third BWE? I would assume it would have to be somewhere in mid July in order for it to make sense with the release date. And also, August 28'th is the day it'll be released, so that means the people who preordered will be able to play it the 25'th?

-Edit: Nevermind, I've been celebrating my graduation for the past few days way too much, so haven't been able to keep up with all the announcements! Can't wait for July the 20'th and August the 25'th!
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2012-06-30 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Google

now that i've picked my class i will try out different specs and hopefully sylvari

I'll most probably test the crafting skills that i wanna take and make a guide for myself to use at live.Then probably do some pvp/wvwvw and leave the dungeon testing for live.

More pvp, no reason to keep doing the leveling stuff on a temporary character. Want to do more Engi/Ele pvp and try some Necro/Thief pvp, this all depends on if I can manage to log off my warrior by choice this time and not be forced off due to an error in the last 30min of testing (d/c'd in a battleground and couldn't log back in on warrior).
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

If they dont add something new im going to focus on pvp on my thief.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    There are already world farming patches that grow on their own like the strawberry thing you found, those are preset I believe.

Of course there would be restrictions, like maybe 1 or 2 patches you can grow yourself a zone or something like that, having rare ingredients wouldn't be bad if the patches you can grow are limited.

You can also do so much more with farming, like flowers you can equip for cosmetic effect, creating your own garden mazes, growing trees, making tree houses with them.
    these types of add-ons would definately make a more expansive game, possibly such things would be in our player housing? that would be cool.

OPs Q. i havn't decided yet i will have nothing stopping me playing on a weekend but i really havn't decided if i want to spoil anymore of the game. Of course i've only just gotten into the guildwars universe, having just prepurchased it the week before BW2 so really i havn't waited as long as most people and wouldn't mind the wait.
    On the otherhand, i would like to test more classes out only used a warrior so far so who knows. goodluck to those that are playing for sure.

and to those wanting to try the plants i'm sure Anet said not till launch
    Last edited by Dempsey; 2012-06-30 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Plz show me your spreadsheets.
    5. You think critting for 5k is awesome, I normal hit for 7.4k with autoattacks.
    Some people are too pro.

Don't forget that your characters from previous beta events are being wiped for BWE3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try the engineer class properly, got one to level 6 in the last BWE and didnt find it that fun.