Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Top 10 Post Launch Guild Wars 2 Thread Topics

Of course this happens in all MMO releases but pretty funny nonetheless.

Haha, those were good and so true. I especially liked #4.

I wouldn't bet against the video maker because we all know those threads are coming.

lol awesome

Every game since games were ever made had raiding, how can you launch an unfinished game?

He hit the nail on the head. "where are the raids" will be asked so many times that the mmo-c mods will have to just start auto-infracting people for making spam threads.
    Its a funny world we live in!

Deleted
    I laughed. A lot. Will have a look at his videos. Thanks for sharing!

Very funny and true.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that "Which race is best for X profession" will be one of the first topics to spring up, so I can have a good laugh.

I can see it now. "Okay, who's the healer for this event?... What? No healers? WTF OFF TO FORUMS TO QQ!!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I hope that "Which race is best for X profession" will be one of the first topics to spring up, so I can have a good laugh.

I can see it now. "Okay, who's the healer for this event?... What? No healers? WTF OFF TO FORUMS TO QQ!!!"
    Asura on all accounts, hands down!

That aside, I find him to be right on the button and a really great laugh!

"<insert any random profession but the one i play> is overpowered and needs to be nerfed" "<insert any profession i play a lot> is underpowered and needs to be buffed". With such headlines either he puts down valid arguments or makes an asshat out of himself. So in accordance with Shrödinger's Thread, you cant help but peak to see which it really is.

But the fact he announced that that he would publicly put the first threads from that top 10 on display kinda makes it a self-fullfilling prophecy. Altough if he didnt, he'd probably be still be 99.9% right.

I think we will see a ton of "Nerf [insert class here]!" threads. I know it's coming....it always does. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantViolet View Post
    I think we will see a ton of "Nerf [insert class here]!" threads. I know it's coming....it always does. >_<
    Yeah.. people calling for nerfs before they give themselves time to figure out counters is always funny.

One topic missed in the video is "Where are the mounts?". That will be one of the top ones for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    One topic missed in the video is "Where are the mounts?". That will be one of the top ones for sure.
    That's another topic people have already beat to death. I'm sure they'll resurrect it and defile it's corpse after release, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality video

Deleted
    <<Why i cant PK(kill) anyone in the normal world ...this game is for girls ...>>
    <<Ok , i am 80 ... now what ?...>>
    <<Auto LFG needed ...My mother , told me not to speak with strangers **... >>

<<Why arent u using fire spell in the video ... more pew pew , faster kills ... i have been playing this game since the betas , so i know more ... God ! .. back in days ppl had more skillz... >>

Good for a laugh, but more than half of those threads exist for every MMO that's come out since about 2006-7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plzbegentle View Post
    <<Why i cant PK(kill) anyone in the normal world ...this game is for girls ...>>
    Already happened on the news comments of MMOC
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejomp View Post
    Guild Wars 2 is just another MMO that people think will beat Blizzard/WoW. But everyone will end up playing WoW anyways. Besides that, it looks like a girl game.
    /facepalm

Lol factor 10.
    But frightening.

oh lord he called it straight. I can foresee all of these topics popping up like mad within weeks of release, hell days.
    I am imagining "why didn't i get heals" to be the biggest complaint from the people who did zero research on the game.
    ah... hilarity shall ensue!!