• Kralkatorrik

34 13.65%
  • Primordus

27 10.84%
  • Jormag

14 5.62%
  • Deep Sead Dragon - Bubbles

118 47.39%
  • There all pretty Scary want to fight them all.

46 18.47%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Everyone is scared of Bubbles, no wonder he can't get any friends and he's so angry all the time, everyone hates him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Everyone is scared of Bubbles, no wonder he can't get any friends and he's so angry all the time, everyone hates him
    He's just misunderstood and lonely and frustrated about it...kinda Emo-ish really...

Primordus... Why? Because destroyers thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombar View Post
    He's just misunderstood and lonely and frustrated about it...kinda Emo-ish really...
    Bubbles - Underwater Sea Dragon: The World's Most Ineffective Hunter

Bubbles, an underwater fire breathing sea dragon, the only one of his kind, struggles through life with his ineffective fire breathing abilities.

Catapulted from a volcano's core into the ocean when a baby, Bubbles soon found that being a dragon underwater is somewhat of a cruel twist of nature.

Poor Bubblesl continually has a dampened spirit as his underwater companions never miss an opportunity to ridicule him and sit back to watch him cough up warm bubbles in tormented anger! ~source

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Bubbles - Underwater Sea Dragon: The World's Most Ineffective Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew Found some footage of bubbles. Enjoy your nightmares my lamby lambs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Primordious looks the scariest/most intimidating to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something about water monsters that just rustles my jimmies.
    So scary, because of the level of mystery around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew Found some footage of bubbles. Enjoy your nightmares my lamby lambs.
    God damn it. Never fails.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    OH GOD how it suddenly is right behind the guy UUAGH

Kralkatorrik- He's freaking huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Jormag -- I'd shit myself if I saw that shadow in the distance.

Tough one but I'll try to get them from scariest to meh

1) Bubbles.

For reasons mentioned already. If I was one of the humans on that artwork, amidst a storm and suddenly this massive tentacle popped out of the water, that would be scary as shit (not to mention that we can't see his full body so there should be a feeling of mystery/dread along with some wtf). Deep Sea Monsters coming out of dark waters tend to do that. :P

2) Jormag

The mist-shadow art is great. It kinda shows the whole cunning-theme behind him. Also we know that he has been kinda ruthless. Good enough for 2.

3) Primordus

3rd just because I guess I'm kinda fed up with fiery-lava dragons :P He looks solid and probably the strongest of them all in terms of raw offensive power, but that's it.

4) Kralkatorrik

Sure he's massive, but that doesn't mean he's scary. More like awe-inspiring to look at. On the 1st pic where he hovers over the sea he looks more like a puppy waiting for someone to pet him and on the second one well...he's sleeping. Hell, even the whole crystal incident only happened once when he awakened and ever since then he's sitting in the middle of the desert. For all I know he could be misunderstood :P (ok he can't be with THAT Champion running around, but you get the point).

*) Zhaitan

Well that sucks. That artwork on the OT's post makes him look like some Indestructible Dragon with stoneskin. He's massive compared to the ridges, scary face with bullhorns + you meet him on a jagged mountain-ridge so things are getting even worse for you. You can't even fully see him with that mist which adds to the massiveness. If I came upon him II would try to hide behind a stone and hope he won't notice me or something. In that artwork he would go to number 2 in this chart, second only to Bubbles.
    Unfortunately if he is the dragon we saw at the video with the airship, the in-game version is a disappointment to say the least. That version would put him last on this list, simply because he's way smaller than anticipated and less ominous as a presence. He seems lesser compared to the rest, but that could change when we get to see their in-game versions.
    Last edited by Andeus; 2012-07-04 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    jormag also killed Owl
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    jormag also killed Owl
    Oh ye, well the problem with that is that I never played GW1 besides the open beta (?) before the game's launch so, all that has no effect on me. Sure I've read the wikis about Owl etc. but when you learn about it from a wiki it doesn't sound so...erm...important, if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Andeus; 2012-07-05 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andeus View Post
    Oh ye, well the problem with that is that I never played GW1 besides the open beta (?) before the game's launch so, all that has no effect on me. Sure I've rea the wikis about Owl etc. but when you learn about it from a wiki it doesn't sound so...erm...important, if you know what I mean.
    Hey, I didn't even know about owl until I looked into GW2 for a while. In GW1 Owl isn't even mentioned in the main story. Owl seems like an inside joke to me, the animal spirit that never did anything but die as bait so the Norn could escape.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    Bubbles ;(