Deleted

Random Dungeon: Upper or Lower BRS?

When using the random dungeon finder, how am i suppose to know if its for Upper or Lower? Cant seem to find it anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a small bridge like structure just in the entrance room where you pick up the quests from Acride if you look at that 'bridge' to the leftside you go up to Upper BRS and to the right you go to Lower BRS which is situated lower then the entrance UBRS is also the part where you get your attunement to The oldschool raid BLackwing Lair.

Hope this will help

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know there's no way to tell which one you got. Flip a coin and hope you're right is the best advice I can give.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Draconar View Post
    There is a small bridge like structure just in the entrance room where you pick up the quests from Acride if you look at that 'bridge' to the leftside you go up to Upper BRS and to the right you go to Lower BRS which is situated lower then the entrance UBRS is also the part where you get your attunement to The oldschool raid BLackwing Lair.

Hope this will help
    I think he wants to know if the dungeon tool put him in upper or lower BRS. I have no clue either, BRD has the same problem.

Deleted
    It's easy, just ask. 98% of the time if you're in BRD that means someone in your group queued up for it. Or even better, don't do randoms at that point and queue up manually yourself, since you'll want to do quests in both and the chances of actually getting it during the last level are minimal.

Deleted
    Ye thats what i thought, ill just que up manually :] thanks for the info