Streaming from Desktop?

So I just have a normal laptop, core i3, integrated graphics, 4gb ram that can run wow but only at around 12 fps in raids. I was wondering if there was a way to almost "stream" wow from my desktop and play it on my laptop? I'm going on vacation and need to raid tomorrow.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I know that there are some companies that do this and was just wondering if its possible to the average consumer.

Deleted
    http://www.streammygame.com/smg/index.php works, although the free version have some limits.

Deleted
    nevermind, didn't read it right.

You'd need some kind of software similar to teamviewer, but they're pretty crap with lag etc. especially in games.

I guess stream was the wrong word. Remotely play WoW on my laptop from my desktop would describe what I am looking to do better.

i believe the thing you are looking for is known as cloud gaming, but its only recently been introduced (dont think it really got that popular anyway?) so i doubt there is something available to consumers

Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    I'm going on vacation and need to raid tomorrow.
    Whaaaat!? Forget WoW, just enjoy your vacation! You don't need to raid, it's not like you get paid for it or anything. That raid is reset every week, vacations don't.

Sure I dont need to raid but I want to. Im going to my condo at the beach, I dont mind spending 2 hours online while we clear FL. I have an obligation to 9 other people in my raid and I dont mind giving up 2 hours of my 4th of July vacation