They should add shapeshifting talents

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think something like shapeshifting would be relegated to gems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Discharge is okay. But it's true damage only comes with all 3 charge types. Which is difficult to manage. Sorta like Righteous Fire- need a very specific set of gear and build to make it worth a damn.
    Thanks for the answer

Am i the only one who loves the piano music that plays when you´re in Sarn Marketplace? I cant find the piece on the soundtrack or on Youtube in general

Shapeshifting is probably unlikely. I mean, how would it even function in the current system?

Not to mention the biggest hurdle; the action bar.

For example, if shapeshifting just gives a buff; why isn't it just an aura or shout? Why does it exist?

If shapeshifting replaces the skills on the action bar; what skill do you get? Just L/R click? How would you augment them? What weapon type are they? What talents benefit such attacks? Are they variants of existing attacks such as Cleave or Leap Slam? They why do those shapeshifting skills exist?

Etc.

Shapeshifting is probably unlikely. I mean, how would it even function in the current system?

For example, if shapeshifting just gives a buff; why isn't it just an aura or shout? Why does it exist?

If shapeshifting replaces the skills on the action bar; what skill do you get? Just L/R click? How would you augment them? What weapon type are they? What talents benefit such attacks? Are they variants of existing attacks such as Cleave or Leap Slam? They why do those shapeshifting skills exist?

Etc.
    Speaking of which, is there ever going to be more action bars? Or a cash option for additional ones?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

No real statement that I know of.

I doubt there will be more action bars though. Seems fairly League of Legends/DOTA-ish by design; QWERT/12345, etc.

Even the new Neverwinter game is designed like that. Pretty interesting move.

Etc.
    It can be an aura ... why not. Shapeshifting aura and a few skills to go along with it would be enough. OverallI think the nature magic is not well represented in PoE. You have fire, ice, lightning, melee, but no true nature magic. The closest you get are traps + bow.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I just 6 linked my chest in under 40 fusings (: I was only trying for 5 link too

still looking for people to map with on hc ~

Can all the mods on this site appear on every flask?

Quote Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
    Can all the mods on this site appear on every flask?
    Yes, they can indeed.

so a "Saturated Granite Flask of Iron Skin" would be possible?

And another question: How are you supposed to play in Turbo races?
    Last edited by Vocah; 2013-03-10 at 02:34 AM.

No, of course not.

You still use logical deduction; if something is +% life as a mod you probably would not find it on a flask that gives no life.

I have never seen such in any case.

How to play in turbo races? Scared.

Well, thought so regarding flask, but the Suffix ones also have "while healing" in it, so maybe...

So, should I try TurboRace if I mostly just barely scrape by and get the minimum lvl for 3 points?

Quote Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
    Well, thought so regarding flask, but the Suffix ones also have "while healing" in it, so maybe...
    Still follows the same logic. There are healing/mana flasks and utility flasks.

So, should I try TurboRace if I mostly just barely scrape by and get the minimum lvl for 3 points?
    Sure, why not. It's fun.

Finlay, they fix buying currency from vendors...no more one at a time manual movement purchasing but ctrl clicking...thank fuck for that

Still need a buy in bulk command. Ctrl+clicking 40 fusings is still an unnecessary pain in the ass.

Deleted
    Im thinking about making a Witch Curse build, but looking at the different curses i wanna use, some of dem require Dex/Strength to use. Is it better to just go with the Int curses or could you go for a build where you go after some of the Dex/Strenght skills, or would that just be messy?

Meeting the stat reqs for most gems is not too hard. Onyx amulets go a long way, as well as the +30 nodes. Don't really need 300 Dex to cast a hybrid curse. I think like 77 is the most needed of any stat for hybrid gems at max rank. Pure gems are steeper.

Deleted
    Meeting the stat reqs for most gems is not too hard. Onyx amulets go a long way, as well as the +30 nodes. Don't really need 300 Dex to cast a hybrid curse. I think like 77 is the most needed of any stat for hybrid gems at max rank. Pure gems are steeper.
    Okay thanks

Patch notes for 0.10.3 here

Buffing incinerate, nerfing life on hit so it is effected by damage effectiveness and more Energy shield passives added behind CI