Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Looks like there are some unlockable headresses for PoE during the Steam Winter Sale. http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/snowglobefaq
    Welp. Time to spend money.

Deleted
    Here's one SS from the Golden Imp Mask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imp Masks look kinda meh. That new ability looks like it could be cool. Definitely interested in seeing it in action. My guess is that you cast it at a location and it spreads from a central location. That or it starts as the large ring, then closes before detonating.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2013-12-19 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious as to how its gonna work as well as the reason for the stacks.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

I'm just hoping they remove the AOE part of fireball and make it a proper single target spell now when by the looks of it they introduce yet another AOE fire spell.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If the spell will work like I think it does I'm gonna have to level a new alt... :P

ALL THESE COOL NEW SPELLS, CANT HANDLE IT!

Or maybe I could just level the gem on my lvl81 totem-storm-caller instead of leveling a new toon :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post

Hahaha

Mine must have failed then as I rolled life... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Since no one has posted it yet heres a video of the new skill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjrnVdLMF8w

Deleted
    So the new fire skill can be optained by Shadow from the "Delving into Sin" quest. ...Which quest is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    So the new fire skill can be optained by Shadow from the "Delving into Sin" quest. ...Which quest is that?
    Seems to not exist, as far as I can tell.

I assume that's a typo and they meant this.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Flameblast is so ridiculously poweful, I one shotted normal gravicius and two shotted cruel vaal.

Deleted
    buying aegis aurora on softcore for 2 league of legends (west eu) gift skins pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    Flameblast is so ridiculously poweful, I one shotted normal gravicius and two shotted cruel vaal.
    What supports do you use? I was wondering if it worked with cast on X and what else since it is channeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    What supports do you use? I was wondering if it worked with cast on X and what else since it is channeling.
    I use concentrated effect faster casting and fire penetration.

Deleted
    Is Avatar of Fire a bad pick if you´re magic user? Im building a fire templar atm using Flameblast, Molten Shell and Infernal Blow but would these skills benefit from AoF?

Is Avatar of Fire a bad pick if you´re magic user? Im building a fire templar atm using Flameblast, Molten Shell and Infernal Blow but would these skills benefit from AoF?
    Did you read the passive effect for AoF? Or for your planned skills?

Avatar of Fire tells you exactly what it does. It converts 50% of lightning, cold and physical damage to fire damage. You can not deal non fire damage.

So if you are using a Spell that deals 100% of it's damage as fire damage- what do you think will be converted? Nothing.

However, Infernal Blow is an Attack. An Attack that converts a portion of the physical damage swing to fire. If paired with Avatar of Fire... then the physical damage is further converted.

Most skills in Path of Exile are written in exact terms. Just read your tooltips.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-12-27 at 03:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Did you read the passive effect for AoF? Or for your planned skills?

Avatar of Fire tells you exactly what it does. It converts 50% of lightning, cold and physical damage to fire damage. You can not deal non fire damage.

So if you are using a Spell that deals 100% of it's damage as fire damage- what do you think will be converted? Nothing.

However, Infernal Blow is an Attack. An Attack that converts a portion of the physical damage swing to fire. If paired with Avatar of Fire... then the physical damage is further converted.

Most skills in Path of Exile are written in exact terms. Just read your tooltips.
    Yeah sorry i did read it but i often find myself wondering and therefor i find it nice to be 100% sure by asking. Maybe something extra comes up that i didnt know of.
    Thanks for the answer