I just wanted to know if it was only me, but since the last balance patch the game has been crashing like crazy.

Not had any issues, only really crashed a lot the first few days I had access after some patch there it's been mostly smooth sailing.

I didn't crash at all until the last patch and have crashed a decent amount since then for no apparent reason.

I play every other day or so. No issues. The beta is super smooth for me so far.

Those new gloves look intresting http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289737

massive unarmed lightning damage to attacks and a nice boost for casters, and that 30 ES on kill of a shocked monster, but you loose out on the crit the weapons can give you.

ES on kill = useless. =|

ES on kill isn't too bad for casters if they use it. Not sure these gloves can compare to using a weapon though. I'd say "leveling gloves" a la facebreaker but they're level 63 keke

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    ES on kill isn't too bad for casters if they use it.
    The reason anything "resource on kill" is pretty much useless is the fact that it doesn't help to sustain you in boss/exile/tough rare fights. Now "resource on hit" on the other hand can be awesome.

I can not think of a single build that works as unarmed melee using ES in any capacity where ES on kill is useful. The new EB doesn't feed enough mana that ES on kill will be useful to unarmed melee. Even with a mana hungry 6L set up, the options are fairly limited in leveraging both the lightning damage & ES on kill aspects of the gloves. Where as Facebreakers would have a more universal synergy.

Straight up I think these gloves are sorta awful on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    The reason anything "resource on kill" is pretty much useless is the fact that it doesn't help to sustain you in boss/exile/tough rare fights. Now "resource on hit" on the other hand can be awesome.
    I agree, same reason COMK has always been a joke support gem to me. Doesn't make the ES on kill totally worthless, though.

I do agree that the gloves seem awful, however.

Well 30 es on kill may be usless as a defence but as a way to sustain mana when using the new eldritch battery?

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Well 30 es on kill may be usless as a defence but as a way to sustain mana when using the new eldritch battery?
    But that's the thing with "on kill", you can't build with it in mind as a means to sustain anything as it won't work on single monsters.

Well it's not totaly usless, how many of the bosses not have no adds at all during their fight, sure some of them are in waves but they are still there in most of them

if you don't one-shot a mob you'd just be depleting mana. On a high level map boss? Pointless.

Also spec-ing into the new EB doesn't have a lot tangible benefit to melee as before. EB & ES just doesn't benefit melee to the degree it once did in POE.

Well it's not totaly usless, how many of the bosses not have no adds at all during their fight, sure some of them are in waves but they are still there in most of them
    Yeah but that's the thing, waves doesn't help you. There would have to be a constant flow of adds for it to make sense.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1290302
    Just kidding new gloves + new tempest shield nicebuilds

Though unless you stack yourself up to 75% block and spell block it won't be that reliable

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Wish they would wipe the beta already..sick of leveling my mara ice crash. Definitely going back to range after next wipe.

I honestly hope they don't wipe it again, really can't be bothered to level once more as it would help cause burnout before release. Most balancing issues should be at end game now anyway so don't see much point in a wipe.

They have another half of act 4, they'll want to make sure the leveling process is still smooth and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    They have another half of act 4, they'll want to make sure the leveling process is still smooth and fun.
    Perhaps, still they might have data enough to accomplish that without a wipe. I think they will lose a lot of testers with a wipe this close to release tbh.