Looks like a x64 client is confirmed as coming "hopefully this year", along with the possibility(though not confirmed yet) of DX11 support, a shame Chris choose to post it on reddit only...
    Will see what the Q&A brings.

Deleted
    Seriously what do you do about the Arena place in act 4? Once you die and go back, they now have become instances that you have to click on to be transported RIGHT into the middle of lots of mobs that are attacking you, which for me on my hunter at cruel level is equal instant death

Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    Seriously what do you do about the Arena place in act 4? Once you die and go back, they now have become instances that you have to click on to be transported RIGHT into the middle of lots of mobs that are attacking you, which for me on my hunter at cruel level is equal instant death
    Sadly the only solution to the problem is to start over in a new instance. Lost a tier 15 map that way once...was not amused.

Deleted
    New skill/support in ascendancy

Looks to be fun with the new shadow sub-class (Chain Reaction go)

Was looking at something like this

Ice Trap/Trap dmg/Cluster Trap/Cold Pen/Conc Effect/Added Cold ?

Good news is you can't even get fucked by ele reflect, traps don't count as your dmg source
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2016-01-05 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    New skill/support in ascendancy

Looks to be fun with the new shadow sub-class (Chain Reaction go)

Was looking at something like this

Ice Trap/Trap dmg/Cluster Trap/Cold Pen/Conc Effect/Added Cold ?

Good news is you can't even get fucked by ele reflect, traps don't count as your dmg source
    I wonder how big the AoE actually is without the support gem.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2016-01-12 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    Now put a 20% level 4 Enhance, a 20% level 4 Empower, and two 20% level 21 gems in it, and it'll be impressive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Now put a 20% level 4 Enhance, a 20% level 4 Empower, and two 20% level 21 gems in it, and it'll be impressive.
    Apparently +1 on it lets you skip some other mana reserved nodes for low life

I'd kill for those boots...

Trying to get a hold of a pair at the moment, so damn good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    I'd kill for those boots...
    ...only to realize they turn completely useless after a couple months. Assuming, of course, that you play leagues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1562421
    Will improvements to the trade system make it into the next patch? Please please put this as priority.

Definitely not the next patch (which is tomorrow or something), but we're working on it.
    pls

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    ...only to realize they turn completely useless after a couple months. Assuming, of course, that you play leagues.
    I have my collection in standard and play around with it some times, generally I play challenge leagues though.

Deleted
    Anyone else noticed that in different areas, random orange instances appears on the map but you can´t enter them? Is this a part of the next expansion to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    Anyone else noticed that in different areas, random orange instances appears on the map but you can´t enter them? Is this a part of the next expansion to come?
    Sounds like a masters mission which you have not accepted yet...nothing to do with a new expac

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Sounds like a masters mission which you have not accepted yet...nothing to do with a new expac
    Alright thanks

A bit mehh, guess I'll have to try and get the staff at least. Especially as I'm done with the challenges, got me some Skyforth and linked a spare Shav's for my char that's going to use Skyforth. Kinda done with the league other than just farming for farming sake.

I was excited about my glacial cascade mines build and was going to write a guide for it and everything, and then someone posts a video for more or less the same build on reddit right before I get around to it
    I do think my build is stronger but now it feels like a waste of time anyway.

The staff seems like it'll be a popular reward, going to go for 100 points myself I suppose. Shouldn't take very many races, I usually average 6-7 points a race. I just hope the schedule is fun, they seem to be better at picking more popular races like descent and endless ledge lately. I'm also hoping they get their race season improvements in this time around, they've been casually talking about things such as letting you race any time of day rather than a set hour and other awesome ideas that should have probably been in the game years ago.

Poop. As one who enjoys all things cold, I'm going to have to farm up some serious orbs to try and trade for these alt-art items. I *might* be able to get to 100 pts, but anything past that is beyond my patience (and schedule).

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    So, I've barely played since 2014, and decided to start playing again recently.
    Since that recent patch, it seems like I've had frame rate issues at times, but not playing Hardcore, only Tailsman, so not a big deal. Reached Kaom though, and with frame rate stuttering that was a battle of attrition, and not a fun battle.
    Anyways, the reason I came here, did they nerf the epic drop rate? I had 4 characters in their mid 40's before I took a break, and 28 epics on my characters or in stash. I'm 44 on my ranger, and I haven't seen one yet. RNG is a cold mistress, but it seems odd to not have seen one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?