Still waiting for my super-brodeal, best I got so far was Tabula for 5c.

Having a blast still. Knew from playing beta that this was going to be the DiabloII of this decade. Don't know why I forgot about the game for so long between beta and now.

How early do we find out about the changes and stuff for the next (major) leagues and patches (ie Nov 20 and later patch 1.4)? Do we usually get time to plan and sort builds, or do you find out on patch day?

Also, I hope they confine Act IV to the leagues at first, before letting them trickle down. Let everyone earn it. It would suck (imo) to see some level 99 standard character plowing through it and posting videos in the first 10 min.

chris_wilson Lead Developer
    It's relatively uncommon to see one of the rarest uniques in a Master vendor. In fact, it's the same chance as their drop chances.

Let's say you see one unique per day from your level 8 masters. Let's also say you find four uniques per day naturally through playing a whole lot (as people do who have their masters maxed). Looking at the master uniques has increased your chance of finding that Mjolner by 25%, but isn't really guaranteeing one.
    from the same thread.

@Redblade took me a while to get started but currently level 88 in Beyond with your build and it's working great, got my Abaxoth and Atziri kills relatively easily. I haven't played Incinerate before but even with just a 5-link bosses melt in seconds, and conveniently Herald of Thunder helped in getting some free DPS in.

Yeah Herald of Thunder added some DPS for sure, my GMP tooltip is up to 7k now. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    lol not trying that on beyond :P
    You're a towel.

Boy I need to hurry up and perfect my build, looks like he's running out of ideas.

Holy fucking shit.

Not Rekt [ ] Rekt [X]

The map that will only ever be run in standard leagues. Looks fun though.

Looks like you need stun immunity to run Grandmasters. I saw the exiles using Barrage, Leap Slam, Split Arrow, Tornado Shot and Double Strike. That's pretty nuts.

LL = impossibro?

WTB Dream Frags, Eye of Chalupa and Lightning Coil.

And those aren't even the hard builds to beat

I wonder how many people have imported their mjolner builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    And those aren't even the hard builds to beat
    With LL or do you mean overall?

Because I think you will get demolished as LL in that scenario. You wouldn't be able to move; in part because the spell effects (add rain for more evil, GGG) and all the stun/freeze potential.

If you get skimmed by that leap slam just as barrage is coming in? Wat...

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    With LL or do you mean overall?

Because I think you will get demolished as LL in that scenario. You wouldn't be able to move; in part because the spell effects (add rain for more evil, GGG) and all the stun/freeze potential.

If you get skimmed by that leap slam just as barrage is coming in? Wat...
    I mean more that all of these were fairly "simple" builds. Generic spell spam, generic barrage spam, generic totem user. Wait until you have the jerk that spams bear and freezing traps or the guy who spams puncture mines or the auramancer who gives the other 4 GMs generosity'd vaal auras or the guy who has makes a low life tanky ES build and has 20 sockets worth of cast when stunned spells...I'm still considering whether or not to upgrade to grandmaster and I can tell you my build will be ten times more annoying than what you saw in that video and I know people are even more creative than I am =p

Hell, you could make a slaughter machine GM just by taking all the damage on block stats from gear + the damage return shield nodes + 6 link tempest shield and having him spam punishment with all curse buffs in the game...anything that isn't overpowered guile would shred itself. I'd say at least there is no build that won't have some form of counter but that's why they make you fight 5 at once.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-10-29 at 10:35 PM.

You arent going to fight 5 GM at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    You arent going to fight 5 GM at the same time.
    Yes you are... :P

I actually originally thought it was 3 and I still remember reading 3 but I'm not sure why they'd bother implementing 5 at once in the first place if the intention was anything else, it would be a waste of dev time to do that just for a youtube video and you can't really afford to do that as a f2p company; so, I think you can trust it will be 5.

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?type=14

is like wowhead but for % of mods spawn for craft, the webpage also have the currency drop rate.

And a craft simulator http://poedb.tw/us/craft.php

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    And a craft simulator http://poedb.tw/us/craft.php
    It was fun. :O