Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Rolled manually or crafting benched....manually, fuck that :P
    First socket is red so it's all manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    First socket is red so it's all manual.
    Go on then, how many did it take you? i've heard anything from near impossible to thousands of chromatics.

3-400, admittedly I was very lucky.

I was very lucky.
    You seem to say that a lot :P

I always manual link my 5 links as well in hope that one day I'll pop a 6L, hasn't happened yet though. I do usually get 6 sockets within 100 jewels and I would never pay Vorici his ripoff sucker rate of 350 jewels (ignoring that one time we spent 600-700 on a belly and never saw 6 sockets).

Vorici rates are not ripoff really, they are just above average cost, 5L is 120 vs Vorici 150 for example.

20% markup! Such outrageous, this racketeering.

Yea, very lucky for 3B 2G on that chest Redblade. I'd probably bench craft 3B and shoot for 3G or 2R/xG. Even though I find chroms pretty easy to amass compared to Jews->Fuse.

I don't think it would have taken that many chroms for 2R/2G/2B as I've hit it on Pure AR chests before under 200 chroms. Though never on a 6L so stray G/R 6th is usually utility; AA/Port/Desc/Etc.

Lighting Coil is such a bummer to link correctly though. I'd rather buy it out right than deal with this shitty chest every league. I wish mitigation wasn't so bad right now. Hard to argue with Phys->Ele conversion with the massive reduction you can shave off the top before any other check.

I did think about running the flame cloak chest to double dip with AA. But whatever, committed to this Belly now.

The news today was fun, apparently the 8/8 challenge has been completed by 53 people, BUT 14 twats got hit with a perma ban for map hacking.

They didn't get banned just disqualified as they used the map hack before the warning.

Some one made a list of all the 8/8 on reddit though so we can compare with the final list and see who got disqualified and not...

Deleted
    Arc builds are still viable, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Arc is still very good, yes.
    You're a towel.

My new chest is made out of pure win...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid I can't support something with -movement speed! Though at your gear level I'm assuming you can keep a quicksilver up 100% of the time you are moving anyway
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    POE is back on the menu, boys. 1 month league registration starts in a few minutes...nice skin rewards for standard/hc. This should tide me over until ACT 4.

Oh yea, planning on a Raging Spirits summoner for 1MHC.

Taking a break to prevent burnout so probably won't do the 1 month, perhaps join in the last week just to get one of the sets.

Taking a break to prevent burnout so probably won't do the 1 month, perhaps join in the last week just to get one of the sets.
    I already took a break during this last league. I wasn't feeling Torment or Bloodline much. But I think I just played POE too much since closed beta. So I took off about 1 1/2 months toward to the end of this season.

I plan on going lightly in the 1MHC as a "warm up" into Act 4. Then I plan on taking up my regular 2-3 times per week schedule of POE.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I already took a break during this last league. I wasn't feeling Torment or Bloodline much. But I think I just played POE too much since closed beta. So I took off about 1 1/2 months toward to the end of this season.

I plan on going lightly in the 1MHC as a "warm up" into Act 4. Then I plan on taking up my regular 2-3 times per week schedule of POE.
    you and me both. Got the guildies already hitting 40 level now lol. They will have to sleep eventually..then I will strike.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since I haven't participated in any of the seasonal events or whatnot....is it just a chance to win the cosmetic set or is it guaranteed? Considering I have to work and can't take off to play nonstop, if there's any chance for not getting rewarded for playing during this time there's no reason to try.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Since I haven't participated in any of the seasonal events or whatnot....is it just a chance to win the cosmetic set or is it guaranteed?
    Guaranteed, based on what you can achieve. There are challenges you have to complete. Each challenge completed unlocks a new piece of the set.

Considering I have to work and can't take off to play nonstop, if there's any chance for not getting rewarded for playing during this time there's no reason to try.
    Yes, it is very possible with casual play. The rewards are based on challenges. Some RNG is present but a lot of it can be done via just normal play.