Orb of Storms seems absurdly strong from what I saw in the alpha, like, it will be most of your damage while leveling strong.

Deleted
    So, since there's some alpha info here, what's going to be the go-to Flavor of the Month OP class/subclass/spec this time?

Honestly everything seems so broken I doubt anything will become the one true fotm, but we will see. If one particular thing does catch on, it'll be because some famous streamer does it and everyone is a sheep, not because it's overpowered. Pretty much every stream I have watched testing any kind of build has facerolled the entire leveling process, so people have way more freedom with the new classes to play how they want and still one shot everything.

Deleted

Heh. I'm taking a half day at work today so I can get home in time for the launch.

Gonna trap so hard, bros. So hard.

I think I'm slowly regretting not taking a half day already

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I think I'm slowly regretting not taking a half day already
    The benefits of salary to me were entirely based on being able to attend metal shows and game launches/major patches.

I am a shallow person.

Deleted
    Still no idea which class/archetype to go with... I know the subclass can be determined later, but I'm guessing it would be prudent to know the spec in advance. Might have to go with the typical bow ranger again. That should, at least, work.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    My body is ready

Give me a shout if you want to join my guild. IGN: Jayburner

3 hours till launch.
    Still haven't decided on a build.
    Dem feels.

Deleted
    Does anyone know which quests you get which gems from? I can´t seem to find any info on it

Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    Does anyone know which quests you get which gems from? I can´t seem to find any info on it
    http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?c=ascendancy

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Heh. I'm taking a half day at work today so I can get home in time for the launch.
    So jealous. I sat in bed 20 min longer than I should have and ended up coming in a little late. The whole time debating if I wanted to play sick. Finally got up and said "f it, I can't do it to them". I still think I'm going to leave early though. At least I can run it on the laptop I bring to work, so I can get my start-muleing done at work.

(I always mule up any gem <= butcher (i'm a cheapass), and make about 3-4 Hillock runs for starting gear and enough ID scrolls to get myself going. Does anyone else do this type of thing? I'm not gonna make the ladder anyway, so I don't care if I waste an hour)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Give me a shout if you want to join my guild. IGN: Jayburner
    What league does your guild usually play? Do you have room for a guy who only plays the hardcore temp leagues and never makes it to mapping because he's too damn stubborn to go softcore and actually learn the game?

That's an insanely huge patch,. good job on them.

Is it out? Can you pre-download? Have I already pre-downloaded and i don't know it? How long do they usually give between "patch is up" and "leagues are starting - ready - set - go"?

edit: Nevermind, I just decided to L2R. Apparently the servers are (should be) already down with patching commencing.
    Last edited by Aurimas; 2016-03-04 at 05:40 PM.

A brilliant team. Delivering free content to a genuinely decent f2p game.
    Applause for GGG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Thank you. Pretty disappointed that Earthquake is so high lvl´ed

Patch downloaded in like 3-4 minutes and now 502 in queue...the wait is excruciating!

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Patch downloaded in like 3-4 minutes and now 502 in queue...the wait is excruciating!
    I'll raise your 502 with my 7400.

Deleted
    Yeah I was around 7000 just now as well, but decided fuck queuing, I'll just log on a bit later then. It clearly states that the servers are down anyway, and will obviously go up in about 65 minutes, so no point in queuing yet.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-03-04 at 07:03 PM.