Deleted
    10049 in line. Wooooh!

I'm in!

Hnggggggggggg

Deleted
    I was in but I dunno what I'd play so bleh.

Deleted
    aight

going for occultist

hardcore league ofc.

Can't wait to be the only miner in all of PoE, only to make it to 85 and watch someone else release a guide for my exact build literally the day before I write one again. Last hour of work dragging on slowly!

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who can't be bothered making your own build (like me), check out this http://www.timtips.com/buildbrowser/#/list site.

Deleted
    Don´t you just love to get disconnected only to get in a huge queue once again?

EDIT: Okay, looks like the game is down atm.

EDIT EDIT: Seems like there was a mini patch
    Last edited by mmoc85011dd107; 2016-03-05 at 12:02 AM.

Minefield is epic so far, I actually have too many supports for once and have to choose which more multiplier I want most. Nicebuilds

Pleasantly surprised Ascending is so involved. Once I was in Cruel running the trials and and maze were super dicey. Had to Alt-F4 out.

It's pretty time consuming too. The game feels so much longer progressing through difficulties.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh. I just died. To the roombas.

I am sorta at a loss for words. Just started this league...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Pleasantly surprised Ascending is so involved. Once I was in Cruel running the trials and and maze were super dicey. Had to Alt-F4 out.

It's pretty time consuming too. The game feels so much longer progressing through difficulties.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh. I just died. To the roombas.

I am sorta at a loss for words. Just started this league...
    Can deal with Izaro, die to double discharger rare guys in the next room

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Why even play anymore, you can already buy every challenge and a full build, only thing you'd have to do yourself is get to 90. Exciting but I think it would ruin the game for me

And I think Perandus packs are harder than Izaro to be honest. Nothing like getting a pack with proximity shield behind a line of spike traps constantly shooting 900 spells at you while you're trying to watch your step and you can't even damage them until you're completely through.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2016-03-06 at 05:10 AM.

Guys. This damn maze. Am I right?

Feels like it takes half a day to do this thing. For the love of pizza.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-03-06 at 06:19 PM.

Got killed by Argus.
    Is it me or is he ridiculously strong?

Not sure if this Spark build is working.
    Might need to go back to the drawing board.

A guy posted a vid on reddit for todays merciless labyrinth, 10min run. So it's not that bad if you learn the layout.

Will go for merciless one later today probably, been busy getting my Shav's and stacking up 7k+ coins. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    A guy posted a vid on reddit for todays merciless labyrinth, 10min run. So it's not that bad if you learn the layout.

Will go for merciless one later today probably, been busy getting my Shav's and stacking up 7k+ coins. :P
    Definitely doable, had to redo the whole lab after dying at the end (killed the boss but a trap right on the loot key) and was back there in 15 just ignoring everything else.

About 2 hours ish if you OCD and have to clear every room, i quite like it...give me something to focus on rather than boring myself on constant map/dried lake runs
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2016-03-06 at 09:23 PM.

Deleted
    On paper, Earthquake looks awesome. In reality it´s just too slow compared to Sunder that just wreck everything faster

Perandus league is tons of fun for me so far. But these mob packs are some of the most dangerous shit I have encountered in POE since the early days of Invasion.

I got a Wonderlust for leveling for like 50 coins. Pretty nice.

All the mazes are burning me out though, bros. It's just too time consuming; running trials, going through the maze, killing the guy and repeating it per difficulty.

Argus enrages periodically, make him attack like 100% faster and do more damage, seems to occur around the time he uses sunder so kite him during that and otherwise he should be easy.

Labyrinth definitely doesn't take much time once you learn the layout, just went through normal on my softcore alt at level 43 and completed the basic run in like 6 minutes.

And I'm stuck spamming every last jeweler I get one by one for a 6 socket tremor rod on hardcore and can't even get my ullr on softcore 4 socketed. Game is hard.

Ohh, some patch later in the week will be adding ascendancy points to standard SC/HC characters, those in cruel get 2 and merciless 4, you still need to run the lab though to select your tree