Wow, that is pretty badass.

Deleted
    I knew It wasn't a good idea using the 50% attack speed hammer. Now that I've upgraded, everything feels so sloooooooooooooooow

Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    Are there any differences between classes except for where you start in the skill tree?
    Not really, no. Their starting stats are a bit different, but not enough to make a real difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just starter playing this game... my gods... loving it.

Are there any differences between classes except for where you start in the skill tree?
    Besides the starting position you get different pool of quest rewards. Don't expect to get any magic skill gems as marauder.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Besides the starting position you get different pool of quest rewards. Don't expect to get any magic skill gems as marauder.
    Forgot the different character models + sounds :P

I havn't really bothered to check if their stats are different along with stat gain per level, usually too busy enjoying the game but I'll check this later tonight.

I keep reading "Kill all bandits". What is this? Quest? Event? Whats the reward?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear GGG,
    If you're going to make Chaos Resistance so hard to come by, please don't make whole frakkin dungeons full of mobs that spam chaos damage.

sincerely, everyone.

p.s. FUCK halls of sin level 2, fuck poison arrow and fuck Mutant Arachs
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Dear GGG,
    If you're going to make Chaos Resistance so hard to come by, please don't make whole frakkin dungeons full of mobs that spam chaos damage.

sincerely, everyone.

p.s. FUCK halls of sin level 2, fuck poison arrow and fuck Mutant Arachs
    If you think those are bad just wait for the piercing mobs in act 3...

Not really.

Class determines 3 things primarily, in order of importance:

1. Starting position on the talent tree.
    2. Quest rewards.
    3. Minor starting stats.

1 is super important as the game places a large emphasis on planning out a build from level 1 - 100 very exactly. 2 is somewhat important but one can acquire any gems in the game if they so wish. 3 is not at all import as the stat differences are very minor and core stats of Dex, Int, Str are mostly tied to item and skill requirements at the early levels.

Though there is no reason or real hindrance to a Witch being a dual dagger melee tank, a Templar rolling with a bow & arrow, a Marauder casting spells or a Ranger in heavy plate two-hand weapon swinging like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    A Marauder doesn't get many magic gems.

Every class does get a spread of Int, Dex and Str gems no matter though.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...owsperpage=250

Deleted
    Havn't had any D/C's all day, but on Brutus I get one ;/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I keep reading "Kill all bandits". What is this? Quest? Event? Whats the reward?
    In act 2 there are 3 bandit camps, you can choose to help one of them and the reward is different based on which one you help or if you kill all 3 you get an extra skill point.

Deleted
    Is there anywhere I can check what kind of stats different items can roll? I know gloves and rings can roll Attack speed, but I want a full list.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Is there anywhere I can check what kind of stats different items can roll? I know gloves and rings can roll Attack speed, but I want a full list.
    http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Item_affix
    http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/suffixmod
    http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod

Deleted
    How 'accurate' is this table? http://www.poeex.info/
    It seems like a lot of people are following this table when I want to trade with them, but I wonder how accurate it is (e.g. I'd much rather have an orb of alchemy than an orb of regret, but they're at 1:1. Might be because regret is harder to find I guess, but was just wondering)

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    How 'accurate' is this table? http://www.poeex.info/
    It seems like a lot of people are following this table when I want to trade with them, but I wonder how accurate it is (e.g. I'd much rather have an orb of alchemy than an orb of regret, but they're at 1:1. Might be because regret is harder to find I guess, but was just wondering)
    You can buy 1 Orb of Alchemy for 1 Orb of Regret at vendor, that's why the price for Orb of Alchemy will never be higher than 1 Orb of Regret, it can be lower though.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Pretty accurate. The exchange table on POEEX isn't decided willy nilly. Its based on the generally agreed upon exchange and value as voted by the community at large. Whatever most people popularly agree is the most favorable exchange rate is displayed there.

However, keep in mind that player desire != that chart. Some will not agree 6 alchs = 1 gcp, some might value a regal more than a chaos and brush off your offer.

POEEX is a guideline. Not a rule.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Pretty accurate. The exchange table on POEEX isn't decided willy nilly. Its based on the generally agreed upon exchange and value as voted by the community at large. Whatever most people popularly agree is the most favorable exchange rate is displayed there.

However, keep in mind that player desire != that chart. Some will not agree 6 alchs = 1 gcp, some might value a regal more than a chaos and brush off your offer.

POEEX is a guideline. Not a rule.
    Great thanks.

Yay, just sold my Silverbranch for 1 Chaos and a Regret.
    That IS a good deal right?

Really excited for this trading (always played a trader in EVE online). I'll probably make many mistakes, but let's see where I'll end up =)

Silverbranch is super common in all honesty. Only good for a few levels too. Was an okay trade.

One day you will have like 8 Silverbranches in stash and will be giving them away in act 1 normal just to get rid of the damn things. Uniques in POE are not like legendary items in D2. Where in D2 legendaries were usually power upgrades and very hard to come by. That is the total opposite of POE-- in POE, you can even craft a unique. Unique items are not always direct power upgrades. Some of them are worse than rares, but fill a unique role.

Deleted
    Okay, so, when I screen shot something, I don't know where they go, what folders they are in, anyone does...? :c