Help me find a Fps for fun please :)

Hey guys! Iam an rpg /rtc/MOBA player, but iam looking for a FUN fps to play with my gf and some friends

Can you tell me one with good multiplayer options that is fun to play? Thanks in advance !

For a Co-op game I'd recommend Fear 3,
    Multi-player: Team fortress 2 (It's free), Left 4 Dead, Tribes: Ascend is also free as well.
    Asdfgh

For fun with friends Left 4 Dead. TF2 can be fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by Franuki View Post
    For a Co-op game I'd recommend Fear 3,
    Multi-player: Team fortress 2 (It's free), Left 4 Dead, Tribes: Ascend is also free as well.
    Ok , I'll check them out thank you

Tribes:ascend is free to play. Team fortress is a lot of fun. Nexuiz is pretty good too. I like Tribes the most out of the three at the moment.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't go wrong with Team Fortress 2; chicks seem to dig it as well.

Alternatively, I'm greatly enjoying Gotham City Impostors. It's pretty basic, but I guess that'd help if any of the people you want to play with aren't gamers.

I'd say Tribes: Ascend, but it's really the kind of game you need to sink a bit of time in and hone your skills before you start having real amounts of fun (as far as I'm concerned). That said, it is free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotham City Impostors is fun, though the skill cap on it is rather low.
    TF2/LFD2 are obvious choices with LFD2 being fantastic co-op and TF2 being free.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Team Fortress 2 if you want a casual FPS experience. It's very easy to get into and I've gotten hours upon hours of fun out of it.
    Tribes: Ascend, if you're up for a more challenging experience. This one requires a significant amount of skill compared to the former.

Both are F2P, so I'd recommend giving them a try no matter what!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Team Fortress 2 if you want a casual FPS experience. It's very easy to get into and I've gotten hours upon hours of fun out of it.
    Tribes: Ascend, if you're up for a more challenging experience. This one requires a significant amount of skill compared to the former.

Both are F2P, so I'd recommend giving them a try no matter what!
    Agree! Both great games.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators