Firefox not loading mmo-champ

So my firefox decided to randomly stop working after having no trouble whatsoever with it for as long as I've used firefox. Has anyone had this happen?

Before you ask, I cleared my cookies/cache, I flushed my dns, I tried an alternate dns server. None of that worked, writing this from chrome with no problems at all.

Any suggestions are welcome, its annoying having to use another browser just for this website..

i've had issues like this with firefox where it would stop connecting to websites. seems to fix itself after like 10 minutes

Well its been a day and so far its still not working.

I stopped using FF because it seemed to hang on MMO champ and the Blizzard website. I believe it was having trouble with Adobe Flash. Not sure when it broke, but about 2 weeks after diablo3 was released I couldn't get to the Blizzard website anymore.

Im currently on firefox, I would probably guess something is outdated most likely flash.

Hi! I'm going to forward you to suggestions and feedback, where the technical things of the site is usually held and checked!

Hi,

could you try to disable Javascript ? [How to]

Also, are you using any extensions ?
    Famous everywhere I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Im currently on firefox, I would probably guess something is outdated most likely flash.
    Same here, currently using Firefox 13.0.1 and MMO-C works just fine for me.
    As previously mentioned, I would check (either update and/or reinstall) Flash & Java if you have not done so yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which version of firefox and what OS are you using? Which browser extensions?

The site works on FF for me, but it loads incredibly slow, much slower than any other website.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Which version of firefox and what OS are you using? Which browser extensions?
    Win 7 professional, Firefox 13.0.1

The issue seems to have fixed itself, it started working normally the next day.

I to have been having similar problems with Firefox and MMO-champion. Normally happens late at night I am not sure why tho.