Insane in the Membrane- What first?

So was considering doing this silly achievement. I'm currently trying to finish off various other reputations and was considering finishing off the Booty Bay bunch. However, I wasn't sure if this was a good idea if I was doing Insane. I know they are needed at Exalted, but my question was: if I'm at honored with all four, is it better to start Bloodsail or finish them off to Exalted then do Bloodsail? Thanks!

You'll most likely want to be in good standing with the 4 Goblin reps going into MoP, and Honored, although seeming quite far, isn't even half way to Exalted (Cloth quests to Neutral > farming to Exalted)

I would recommend you doing the the Bloodsail rep grind before the Goblins, turning in cloth after Bloodsail Honored and then farming the rest using quests (it seems you've got Loremaster so that seems unlikely) or farming in Tanaris at Lost Riggers Cove.

A great site that helped me was http://raimondastheinsane.com/, has all the information you need.

As it wasn't that long ago since i did this, (still missing 10k rep for exalted with ravenholdt) you can actually farm the goblins rep really, really fast, if you group up with 4 others (you should be 5 in a party, not a raid group) and you kill mobs att lost rigger cove for everything except gadgetzan (it will stop at honored), after that you should go to The cape of stranglethorn and kill mobs in a little camp, the camp is noticeable for its two little ''camps'', where one of them has a bigger bunch of mobs and the other has just 2 mobs so, as you will be 5 people, you will position yourself in these camps so that everyone can reach atleast 1-2 mobs each, and kill them, this will force spawn the mobs and you will reach exalted within 3-4 hours, from hated. So if you don't wanna be hated with the goblins all the time i would start with bloodsail, that's what i did atleast. And from there farm your way up to exalted with the goblins. If there's anything else you would like to know about this, PM me.

After that i would go for Ravenholdt as you can get to exalted EASILY with Darkmoon Faire now by just doing dailys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say

Do the DMF every time it's up / hand in card decks.

Goblin factions ( there's a really neat boat in Grizzly Hills which has respawning venture co mobs every 3 seconds), it's the best place to grind for all of the goblin reps.

Then i'd go for bloodsail by killing the mobs around ratchet.
    Then finally ravenholdt since it takes the longest, alternatively you could get a rogue to start farming the lockboxes before you do the rest, so you'd probably have enough by the time you've done the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im abit of a reputation "whore" so I did it abit backwards and made it alot more work for myself in the long run,

I would recommend this, in order:

Bloodsail: Phased BootyBay quest "Double Rum", or Arathi Highlands (Faldir's Cove)
    Goblin reps:
    Method 1 (lose Bloodsail rep) - use cloth > rep quests to natural and grind pirates behind Caverns of Time or pirate ship at Venture Bay in Grizzly Hills
    Method 2 (Keep Bloodsail rep) - grind mobs behind Caverns of Time or pirate ship at Venture Bay in Grizzly Hills
    Darkmoon Faire: Do dailies every month (easiest of the reps)
    Ravenholdt: Grind Syndicate mobs in Arathi Highlands at Northfold Manor and Stormgarde Keep till 11999/12000 honored, then use/pay a rogue to farm around about 1267 "Heavy Lockboxes" to do a hand-in quest at Ravenholdt Manor in Hillsbrad *if you are paying a rogue to do this, try to set it up asap*
    Heavy Lockboxes - LBRS or personally the better option "Blackrock Stronghold" in Burning Steppes, 4 large mob groups there while using the "Glyph of Pickpocket" make it very easy

Have fun and good luck
    Last edited by Mizzow; 2012-07-02 at 11:57 AM.
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

Here is my situation,
    I was farming Return to Revilgaz quest for Bloodsail Admiral title.Farmed couple of hours,got the title,and did some silly things like trying to get goblin rep
    Then i migrated to alliance..This week i went to booty bay and saw the Return to Revilgaz quest is still on going(ss: i.imgur. com/LZ5U0.jpg ).

Now im sitting on;

Bloodsail 35k/36k hated
    Booty bay 6k/36k hated
    Everlook 23k/36k hated
    Gadgetzan 22k/36k hated
    Ratchet 24k/36k hated

What should i do

So the general consensus: Bloodsail to Honored, then goblin factions.

As for the others, been done with DMF for quite awhile(came so fast getting all those pets and mounts xD), so just need Ravenholdt after those!

Edit: and doing any Goblin quests is out of the question sadly, I've done them all already.

Quote Originally Posted by deviltoist View Post
    Here is my situation,
    I was farming Return to Revilgaz quest for Bloodsail Admiral title.Farmed couple of hours,got the title,and did some silly things like trying to get goblin rep
    Then i migrated to alliance..This week i went to booty bay and saw the Return to Revilgaz quest is still on going(ss: i.imgur. com/LZ5U0.jpg ).

Now im sitting on;

Bloodsail 35k/36k hated
    Booty bay 6k/36k hated
    Everlook 23k/36k hated
    Gadgetzan 22k/36k hated
    Ratchet 24k/36k hated

What should i do
    Check if you have bloodsail ticked of on the achivement or not, if they are start with goblins, if not do Bloodsail then goblins. (you can check it with overachiver addon). Happy farming

Darkmoon is easiest now with the monthly and dailies quests, you dont have to make all those decks.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfern View Post
    You'll most likely want to be in good standing with the 4 Goblin reps going into MoP
    Can you go further into detail why this is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Pill View Post
    Can you go further into detail why this is true?
    I would personally prefer to be exalted with all Goblin reputations instead of Honored with Bloodsail. Bloodsail rep at Honored or even Exalted, if you want to go that far, offer a limited amount of perks whereas Goblins enable you to not get killed when going into their cities, using the neutral AH and other bonuses. I don't really see a reason why you'd not want Goblin reps up instead of Bloodsail.

This is assuming it's extremely difficult/impossible to gain good reputation standings above neutral with both simultaneously.
    Last edited by Redfern; 2012-07-11 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    Is there no other way to get exalted with Ravenholdt than have a rogue? That's pretty douchy of Blizz :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raodek View Post
    Is there no other way to get exalted with Ravenholdt than have a rogue? That's pretty douchy of Blizz :<
    Have to remember, Ravenholdt IS the faction for rogues. Of course, you'd need a rogue to help you along. How many warriors do you know that can pickpocket?

Can anyone provide an efficient path to farm the heavy boxes?

What's lame is I did the bloodsail admiral grind back before achievements came out and regained all my goblin rep up to honored and revered but it didn't give me credit for honored with bloodsail admiral even though I have the title...so fucking stupid.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

The Bloodsail Admiral title requires just Friendly, whereas Insane requires Honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heavy Boxes, the best, I've thus far found, is in BRD. You just go through the entire instance and pickpocket everything.... except mayhaps the one room before you get to Thaussarian (excuse the spelling, I may have it wrong). BRS is good to an extent, I don't think you get as many. There's the mobs outside of BRM in the Burning Steppes... I forget the area. wowhead.com/item=16885 - Heavy Junkboxes might help as well. If you google for a guide on "the INSANE" title, it might pull up some old information, but I think there's some newer guides that can help.